Early Halloween Special

Yo~ Author-san here! I'm writing this since I haven't been posting much and I deeply apologize for that. I'm trying to split my time fairly.

But never mind that. Enjoy this short special! P.S. The picture on top shows your costume. You can pick one and change the color but it still has to match the color scheme.

...

Y/N: *Walks into the gym with her costume on* Is everyone here?

Kagami:*In a wolf costume* You're the last one idiot.

Riko:*Lady Pirate* Don't call her an Idiot Bakagami when you're the idiot yourself!

Kuroko*Ghost* Maybe we should get going...

Y/N: GAH! You scared me but... You're right...

Soon...

Random Person with black hair and black eyes and glasses and who is totally not the author: Perfect timing for the Haunted house!

Izuki:*Eagle* Guys, Let's go to the haunted house.

Kagami: Let's not. *Shivers in fear*

Y/N: Why you scared? Oh look the big bwad wolf is scwared.

Kagami:*Fuming* I AM NOT!

Hyuga:*One of those people in the Japanese drama he watches* That's not a bad idea. Let's go!

Mitobe:*Motherly Figure of a costume cause I ran out of ideas* *hand gestures*

Koganei:*Cat* I'm sure they'll be fine. Let's g-

Y/N, Riko, and Hyuga: Oh no... *Scary Aura* You're coming with us...

Koganei: *Gulps*

Random Person: Heheheheh~ My plan is working...

...

Y/N: Mhm. *Stuck with Kagami and Kuroko* This sucks. They are so fake.

Kagami: I kno- GAH!

Kid: Would you help me find my parents?

Even Kuroko was a bit paler. The (H/C) girl looked at it uninterested.

Kagami: *Grabs Kuroko* I'm getting the hell out of here!

Y/N: Hey! Don't leave me here. *they already ran off* Geez, he's hopeless.

Kid: Ma'am? Can you help me find my parents?

Y/N: Yeah, Yeah. Sure. Lead the way kid.