thirty

*WAIT GUYS I FORGOT YUNAS BROTHER YOONBIN EXISTED LMAOO WE JUS GONNA PRETEND HE WENT OVERSEAS TO STUDY 😎😎

"Let's go." Namjoon said as he walked into the airport.

Yuna was in between Jimin and Taehyung as they walked through the glass doors into the large airport.

"What are we supposed to do now?" She asked to no one in particular. Her eyes scanned the building in awe as she saw the shiny white floor and glass decorations.

"Honestly, I don't know. Just follow the others I guess." Jimin shrugged, scrolling through his phone with one hand while dragging his suitcase with the other.

It was an uneventful time as they got their bags checked and scanned. After numerous exhausting scanners and times where the group became lost and confused, they were done.

Finally, they were allowed to go to their terminal.

Namjoon looked at his papers and sighed. "Our terminal is on the other side of the airport. Once we reach it, let's get some food until we can board the plane."

"I feel like I'm going to pass as soon as I get on the plane." Yuna heaved as she messily dragged her heavy suitcase across the floor.

Taehyung nudged her. "Want me to carry it for you?"

She thought about it for a minute before agreeing. "Let me hold your carry-on though."

He complied and she took his lightweight backpack in exchange for her suitcase.

"What the hell is going on here?! Whenever I ask Taehyung to hold my bags, he tells me to fuck off!" Jungkook yelled from behind you guys.

"Shhh, leave them be. Taehyung's trying to be a gentleman so he can ask her out, duh." Seokjin rolled his eyes, flicking Jungkook on the forehead. He immediately flinched and pouted, rubbing the spot.

"Guys, shut up! We can hear you!" Taehyung fired back. Yuna remained silent when she felt heat rise to her cheeks.

Hoseok made a disgusted face as he heard the guys talk. "You know, I'd rather not listen to you guys talk about my best friend and my cousin dating."

"We're not dating!" Yuna squeaked, feeling her cheeks go red.

"Yet." Seokjin murmured. "You two get along the best anyway."

"Look who's blushing." Yoongi chuckled, lazily pointing at Yuna. She immediately turned away from them and began walking faster, leaving them behind.

Jimin caught up to her, laughing his ass off. "Don't worry, they're just teasing you."

"I haven't blushed in like 3 years Jimin! Why the fuck is it happening now?!" She fake cried, hitting Jimin's chest repeatedly.

"This is so embarrassing, I'm leaving." She turned to walk away, but Jimin caught her arm.

"No can do babe, you're staying with us."