forty seven

DIRECT MESSAGE
bad boys (and girl)

joon
when are u guys coming back?

yuna
we'll be back in like thirty minutes

joon
ok cos we're going to an arcade i wanted to visit at 7

tae bae
arcade ??????😯😯

yuna
oh shit gotta hurry

yuna
did the rest of u guys eat already tho

hobi
yea we ordered food

yuna
oh ok

"Tae hurry the fuck up, our driver is almost here." Yuna scolded. Jungkook was standing by her side, laughing at Taehyung struggling to stuff the rest of his pizza in his mouth.

"Gimme a minute!" He held a hand up to signal a few moments. It didn't look like he was going to be done soon.

Jungkook nudged Yuna and looked down at her. "Let's just go, he can catch up with us."

"Okay! Taehyung, we'll be in the car." Yuna yelled as she and Jungkook began walking out of the restaurant. The van was parked about a minute from the crowded restaurant, so they had a bit to chat.

"So..... Yuna.." Jungkook began, failing to hide a smirk from spreading across his lips.

"What?" She asked, a bit creeped out from the look on his face.

"Be honest, do you like Taehyung?" He questioned. His hands were in his pockets as they slowly walked down the sidewalk.

Yuna was quiet for a few moments as she felt her cheeks heat up. "I mean.... I guess..." She trailed off.

"I knew it! It's so obvious that it hurts. Taehyung needs to man up and just ask you out already." He chuckles and kicks a pebble on the ground.

Yuna took a deep breath before speaking again. "I know its been only less than a month, but something just pulls me towards him... I don't know if I really like him, but I know I wanna be around him more. Agh, this is so embarrassing!" She whined.

Jungkook laughed and patted her back. "Don't worry, you guys are cute. I'll get Taehyung to ask you out soon." He winked.

Yuna scrunched up her nose and shoved him before running the rest of the way to the car which was, admittedly, only a few meters away.

The two sat in the van for less than a couple minutes before the door was being dragged open again to reveal a very stuffed looking Taehyung.

"I feel like I just ate a whale." He huffed before plopping on a seat. The driver took this as a cue to begin their departure back home.

"What the fuck?" Yuna turned to face him. "Why a whale?"

"I don't fucking know? I just ate alot and I feel like throwing up." He replied, closing his eyes shut and breathing through his nose.

Jungkook made a face of disgust and turned back to his phone.

"Even if you throw up you're gonna pay for everything anyways." Yuna muttered.