fifty

tae bae

tae bae
u good?

yuna
yea just taking a shit

tae bae
oh nice

tae bae
hurry and come out they keep teasing me

tae bae
we're at the booth in the back

yuna
u cant rush mother nature

tae bae
lmao

yuna
messing around with them is so fun 😭 we didnt confirm anything and they already freaking out

tae bae
its because i havent dated anyone in like 3 years

yuna
inch resting

tae bae
just to clarify

tae bae
i do actually have feelings for u

tae bae
im not just messing around for the fun of it

yuna
i have feelings for u too tae 🥺

tae bae
i know this was a weird way to confess lmao....

yuna
yea im literally taking a shit

yuna
ill be out in a sec lemme wash my hands <3

After thoroughly washing her hands, Yuna walked out the bathroom door and headed towards the boys. She'd be lying if she didn't say her heart was racing in her chest.

As she was about a couple meters from the table, Hoseok noticed her and called out, "The third day of our trip and you're already dating someone?!"

She rolled her eyes and shyly sat beside Taehyung on the booth. "Oh shut up Hoseok, we didn't even confirm anything yet."

"Wait Tae, you didn't ask her out yet?" Jungkook asked, eyes widened.

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak, but Yuna beat him to it.

"Can we talk about this later? I just wanna fucking eat."

Taehyung grinned at her and took her hand under the table, rubbing circles on it with his thumb. She looked up at him, shocked, before relaxing with a slight smile resting on her face.

"Sorry about them... Hope you don't feel uncomfortable..." He whispered close to her so the others wouldn't hear.

"It's fine Tae, I know how they are." She chuckled, glancing back towards the boys who were already distracted by a discussion about the pineapple on their pizza.

She slowly released her hand from his and they both dug in, along with the rest of the group.