thirty six

*AFTER HALF A YEAR.... IM BACK 😁😁 lmao sorry yall i didnt have any motivation to write😭 ill be able to update more often now due to miss corona so STAY SAFE!!! if u wanna keep up with me or remind me to update my books (lmao) love u guys & hope u like dis book🥰

"Are you scared?" Yuna asked, turning her head towards Taehyung who was sitting to her left.

She had the window seat while he was sitting in the aisle.

He sheepishly smiled and responded. "Just a bit.."

"It's okay.. Just think about koalas or something." She tried to reassure him causing him to laugh.

"Thanks..." He trailed off, his eyes scanning the plane in nervousness. His fingers repeatedly tapped the armrest that divided his and Yuna's seat.

The rest of the boys were sat either infront of, next to, or across Yuna and Taehyung, so they weren't far apart from eachother.

Yuna didn't feel like bothering Taehyung, so she tapped Jungkook in the seat infront of her. He turned around to face her and asked "Yes?"

"This flight's like 2 hours right?" She questioned, leaning forward in her seat so he could hear her.

"Yeah, I think. Taehyung will be fine. He just doesn't like taking off and landing."

Yuna smiled in response and gave him an 'ok' sign before leaning back in her chair and facing Taehyung again.

Jungkook also returned to the comforts of his chair and put his headphones on. All the boys had their eyes closed already, wanting to sleep for the whole plane ride. The only one up was Taehyung, with his knee bouncing and his chest tightening. The hand that previously laid on the arm rest moved to his pants to wipe off the sweat.

"Hey, chill out. You're gonna be okay." Yuna slightly laughed at his antics. Taehyung whined in response and put a hand over his face in embarrassment.

Yuna began to talk about random things to calm him down. Minutes later, the pilot announced they were ready to take off. Taehyung's eyes widened which made Yuna's heart flutter.

She pulled up the arm rest so there wouldn't be anything between them and put a blanket over the both of them. Then the plane began to rush down the runway. "You good?" She asked, worry evident in her eyes. He slowly shook his head no, so she took her headphones out and told him to put them on quickly. She played a song for him and told him to close his eyes. The rumble of the plane speeding on the ground soon turned into an acceleration into the air. Taehyung's stomach dropped as the plane lifted up and his hand tightly gripped the blanket as his eyes closed shut, trying to focus on the music in his ears.

Yuna saw his suffering and took Taehyung's hand in hers and let him squeeze it. After a couple minutes, the plane was steadily in the air. The stomach-dropping feeling was gone and Taehyung was able to open his eyes. Yuna was looking out the window with her hand still tightly grasped in his. He took out the earbuds and lightly shook their hands to gain her attention.

Yuna quickly turned to him. Taehyung slowly untangled their hands and moved to rub his neck, shyly looking down. "Sorry...."

"Don't worry about it. But also don't think I'll let you live this down." She cheekily grinned. His ears turned red and she pinched his cheek. "Get some sleep, Tae."