Support

Random pov

It's been a week since they had to take Colby back to the hospital. He's doing better and so is Lilly, well physically at least.
Lilly hasn't been sleeping since going back to the apartment with Brennen, she is having flashbacks during the day and wakes up screaming at night.
Colby is in the same boat but he just isn't sleeping now period. Whenever he closes his eyes all he sees is Lilly's body either in the water or laying on the floor of her living room covered in blood.
The last 4 days Lilly has been at the trap house, mainly just to get both her and Colby to get some sleep, he actually sleeps now and she is sleeping kinda better, she still wakes up terrified sometimes but Colby wakes up with her and is usually able to calm her down and go back to bed.
Colby and Lilly talked about it for a few days and finally decided to talk to a therapist together. Today is there 2nd session, they have been seeing dr. Lynn who they have each been to before separately, never together till now.

Lilly pov      

Dr- alright, I want to take you both back a few years, back to Kansas
L- okay
Dr- do you think you could walk me through what happened that day Lilly?
L- um, I-I don't know
Dr- it's okay to be scared to talk about it, but you have been suppressing this for years and it's not healthy
C- I'm right here, nothing bad will happen okay?
L- o-okay..
Dr- start from the very beginning, when you woke up that morning.
L- I.. i- umm, woke up at 7, I got ready because I was supposed to go to Colby's house at 8, when I finished I went downstairs
Dr- okay, where was Ashly
L- in the kitchen, she was angry and drinking
Dr- what was she angry about
L- dad being gone..
My grip on Colby's hand tightened as the memories I had been trying to forget for 3 years came flooding back
L- I walked into the living room and turned off the tv when she yelled at me
Dr- why did she yell
L- she said she was watching it and called me a bitch, I ignored her and she yelled 'Hey I'm talking to you'.. then the sound of glass shattering came from a foot to my left, she threw one of her empty booze bottles at me but missed and hit the wall..
taking a minute to catch my breath, it dawned on me that Colby doesn't know what went on that day..
Dr- what happened next Lilly

'What the hell?!'
I yelled at her
"I said I was fucking taking to you, get back over here!"
She spit at me, i could tell she was drunk and it wasn't even nine in the morning
'No, I'm going out. Try not to drink yourself to death'
I took my keys from the table and as I turned around I heard feet hitting the floor and they grew louder as I speeded up towards the door.
I tried opening the front door but a hand pushed it shut from behind me. I turned around and saw mom standing behind me with tequila in one hand and a knife in the other.
"Didn't you hear me? Get your ass back in the living room! NOW!"
She screamed
Walking into the living room she made me sit on the couch.
She was screaming and crying talking about dad and how he left us with nothing, talking all this shut about him and he did this to her.
She must have been doing this for an hour before she stopped talking about dad and directed her anger at me instead.
"And you! Little mrs perfect. That bastard gave you whatever the hell you wanted but if I asked for new jewelry and some shopping money suddenly 'we don't have that kind of money dear' bullshit! If you weren't around I could have had everything I ever fucking wanted!"
I wiped the tears in my eyes that made my vision blurry as saw her face change, she went from frantic and angry, to calm it was as if I could see the wheels turning in her head
"If you weren't here.."
She repeated
She came closer to me with the knife causing me to stand up and back away
"Lilly, Come on, just come here"
She said in a sadist tone
'Get the hell away from me!'
I yell as I sprinted past her
More glass shattered, my vision got blurry and I dropped to the floor.

Falling out of the pit of memory's I told dr Lynn exactly what I remembered
L- I was awake off and on but never long enough to comprehend what was going on.. I woke up a day later in the hospitals intensive care ward..
Dr- so you don't know what happened when Colby got to your house?
L- no..you said you never wanted to talk about it..
I said looking at Colby who had tears falling from his eyes
C- I was there Lilly.. I didn't want to relive the worst day of my life