Island 3

a/n: not gonna lie I love the Island chapters, but it might be time for the end... maybe

~peter~

"Maybe I should ask Ned to send me a picture of the test." Peter pulled out his phone, swiping through and texting Ned.

"Peter." Nat's eyes were shooting into his soul.

"Yeah?"

"You have a working phone?"

"HoLy CRaP, I dO!" Peter's eyes widened at his stupidity.

"We've been here for 2 days and you have a phone?" Peter made that face Tom made when he met Madonna.

"Pass it here." Peter handed it to Steve. He laughed as he began to read the contact names out loud.

"Mr.Stank, Nick Furry, Bobby Flay, Hold on isn't that a chef?"

Peter nodded in response, "Old friend of Aunt May's." Steve continued.

"Tiny guy, Thiccy Green?"

"Hulk." Peter clarified

"Mama spider," Nat smiled. "Kinda Keanu Reeves (Loki), Bucky Barnes, Build-a-bear (rocket), Groot, Foot loose (Quill) and Capsicle?" Steve glared at him and Nat and Peter died of laughter.

"Alright, Alright moving on. Let's give Fury a call."

~tony~

"I'm not gonna ask you again Barnes, drop the Ant." Tony scolded them. Bucky dropped him not even being the slightest bit considerate of Scott.

"Why dont we just make a raft and sail away like the movies?" Clint complained.

"Have you looked at our shelter?" They all looked at it. "The roof is leaking, the walls are made of sticks and vines that aren't binded well together at all, and we barley fit, How are we going to build a raft?" Tony ranted on. Scott opened his mouth to speak before Tony interrupted him. "Scott not a word from you." His eyes widened as he closed his mouth. "How are we going to survive long enough to find land?" Clint pulled up his arrow, referring to his harvest.

"I think that I've-"

"Gathered us food that only lasts us 2 hours Legolas, let's get real here." The others chuckled.

"Now let's-"

"Tony."

"No interruptions."

"Bu-"

"Nope."

"Now-"

"Hey Mr.Stark!" Tony turned towards the ocean, he was pleased to see Peter, Nat and Steve in a Jet.

"I told you." Clint murmured.

"Shut up Katniss, get in the jet."

~much much later~

"Mr. Parker? Care to expand further on your absense?" Everyone's eyes were on him.

"I had a cold." They all seem satisfied and turned back around. He took he seat next to Ned, and started babbling about yesterday.

"Where'd you go?"

"Stuck on a deserted island."

"You missed the test."

"I know, I guess I'll just take it during lunch." Peter shrugged.

the end.