one

My name is Y/N Suggwell and my parents are Dianne Claire Sugg and Joseph Graham Sugg. That's right, my parents are pretty popular. See I'm 5 years old when my parents told me the story of how they met. I am so excited to tell you how my Mommy and Daddy met.

Dianne was just 5 years old when she moved to Wiltshire from Australia. It was a weird change but she was excited about it. That's when Dianne loved dancing and even started doing dance classes in school. She was very happy the weekend rolled around so begged her parents to take her to the park. After arriving at the park, Dianne saw a boy same age as she was, sitting on a seesaw all alone. Dianne walks up to the boy and asked if they had someone with him.

"I'm alone...but my parents are close by." he says. After a while of getting to know the boy and sitting on the other side of the seesaw they instantly became best friends. It started to get very cloudy and Dianne's parents called her saying it's time to go home.

"Meet back here when the weather is nice?" Dianne asked the boy. The boy smiled and nods his head.

"What's your name?" The boy asked.

"Dianne, yours?" dianne says.

"Jo-" the boy was trying to say his name before his parents called him. "I will meet you here Dianne" the boy says running towards his parents.

Dianne was so close to getting the name of the boy. With a sigh she ran back to her parents and head home. Dianne just looked outside the entire time as she reached her room, she couldn't stop thinking about what the boys name was. Dianne was just praying the weather would cease so she could see the boy again.