seven

[Back to Where joe and Dianne was just Partnered]
"Hey everyone! Y/N Suggwell here! Did you hear I had a birthday!" Y/N smiles happily "Oh, right...sorry I forgot I was telling you all how my mommy and daddy met!" Y/N says with a small giggle.

Let us continue, Joe and Dianne was doing amazing through strictly! Getting 10s by all judges, tears was shed, memories was made. Even made it to the finals, I'm such a proud daughter! Anyway, granted they didnt win strictly they won the tour!

Joe and Dianne finally was able to back to home to rest. It was currently night time, Dianne suggested that they would go out on the terrace and look up at the stars. Joe agreed. As they walk outside and sit down, after a few minutes Joe gets up and runs back inside the house and grabs his phone.

Joe finally comes back outside and plays some slow dancing music on his phone.

"May I have this dance?" Joe asks Dianne holding his hand out and bowing slightly.

"Yes you shall" Dianne says getting up and doing a small curtsey, taking Joe's hand they waltzed. As the song came to an end Joe brings Dianne close to him and kisses her lips very softly. Dianne kisses back, and melted into Joe's arms. They pull away, completely from the safety of the embrace.

"Joe, I-" Dianne began to speak.

"Dianne, i love you, i have ever since we was kids" Joe says. "You are all I ever wished for" [Go back to chapter 4 to understand]

"Joseph!" Dianne says smiling and hugs Joe, wrapping her arms around his neck. Joe hugs back with the brightest smile on his face, anyone could ever imagine. He was very happy, he was finally happy, he found the one. "What will your fans think?" Dianne asked in a worried tone.

"Don't worry my love, they will love you, they always have" Joe says comforting her.

Joe and Dianne went back inside and cuddled up on the sofa and watched a movie. Dianne fell asleep on Joe's lap, joe kissed her forehead causing Dianne to give a small smile.

"I love you Dianne" Joe says.

"I love you too Joseph" Dianne says sleepily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
I really want to thank you all for your patience. I recently had a loss in the family, and I needed time and space to be surrounded by people I love. I love you all so much! And thank you for over 100 reads on this story! I never imagined I would get 100 reads on this book. You all are so amazing, I don't know what I would be doing right now if it wasn't for you.

Also in college I'm taking a writing class so my writing will get a lot better 😂. Anyways, I do appreciate everything you all do. Thank you again ❤.