two

[They are all about our age we are going to roll with it]
So you see my mommy and daddy have had difficulties during the first time they met. It finally stopped raining you see, and Dianne went to go see the boy. Dianne went back to the seesaw waiting for the boy. She was very excited not just because she made her first new friend, but also she was excited to find out the boys name.

The boy finally met Dianne and gave her a big hug. Dianne couldn't help but smile.

"Dianne I missed you!" The young boy exclaims as he hugs dianne again. Dianne just giggles and looks at the boy.

"What is your name?" Dianne asks.

"Joseph...but you can call me Joe" Joe says as he just let's go of the hug and touches Diannes shoulder. "Tag!" Joe exclaimed as he starts to run away. Dianne giggles and goes after joe. Now I know what you all are asking.

"Y/N, they are just kids? How did they start dating?" Well I'll tell you! It's a beautiful story and makes me tear up. Even though I'm five! Anyway, as years go one Dianne and Joe have been friends for a while now. They are now both 15...but dianne got sad news that her family is moving back to Australia.

Tears was shed but Dianne always promised to write to Joe everyday, even text if possible. Dianne was pursuing a dancing career while she was back in Australia. Joe became very upset when he never received a call or text from Dianne...but joe wasnt going to be rude and assumed she was just dancing.

Finally joe gets a text from Dianne.

"Joe! I got the amazing opportunity to join Strictly Come Dancing! As a pro, so I can help teach and be competing! I apologize for not texting you...but I was so busy dancing and getting ready for this big achievement!" Dianne texted joe.

Joe smiles at the text and replies, "I am so proud of you Di! When do you go on strictly?" Joe asked her, he was so proud of her and couldn't be happier. As Joe's youtube channel was taking off and Diannes dancing career they was both doing great!

"I go on in 2018!" Dianne texts back. Joe smiled and saw that 2018 was coming closer than he expected. He was so proud.

"Congratulations Dianne! I will be cheering for you!" Joe texts her. Everything was going great! Dianne had to go back to dancing practice. Joe was so happy and even offered Dianne could stay in his house so she didn't need a hotel.

Just then Joe gets a big text that could change everything.

"Hello Joseph Sugg, we want to gladly announce you have been chosen for a chance to compete in Strictly Come Dancing 2018! You will be partnered up with a professional and you and your partner will dance to see who will be 2018 Strictly champion. Please reply back ASAP if you are going to take the offer or not"