eight

[Last Chapter 😊]
Mommy and Daddy have been together for about 3 years now. Joe had the perfect way he was going to propose, he even had Zoë to help him out.

Joe takes Dianne to go to the Brighton to meet up with Zoë and Alfie to head to Chewton Glen. Everything was set up, Dianne didn't know where she was going. But was very surprised when she saw them pull up at Zoë's house. When Joe stopped the car Dianne jumped out of the car and ran up to Zoë as she was standing outside waiting to head to Chewton Glen.

Dianne hugs Zoë, that's when she found out that she was going to Chewton Glen, for the very first time. When Zalfie and Joanne finally arrived at Chewton Glen they all had a good time, singing, dancing, dressing in matching onesies (idk how to spell it...oops). Joe tells Dianne to help Zoë set up the camera so Joe and Dianne could record together. Dianne agrees not knowing Joe was going to propose.

Joe heads outside because it was a beautiful night sky, and just perfect moment. Dianne comes outside very confused as to why Joe wasn't inside.

"Dianne Claire Buswell...you are everything I could ever ask for and all I will ever need. You are my one true love and the woman of my dreams" Joe says as he gets down on one knee, pulls out a ring and holds Diannes hand. "Will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Sugg?"

Dianne smiled and had tears in her eyes. She wraps her arms around joseph. "Yes!" She smiles and Joe slides the ring on her finger.

After this amazing moment, Joe and Dianne are officially husband and wife. They even have a little girl named Y/N Suggwell.

"Are you telling them the story of how mommy and I met?" Joe asks his daughter who is just 6 years old.

"Maybe...but the story Is so beautiful you have to share it!" Y/N smiles.

"Would you like to go to the park with Mommy and I?" Joe asks and Y/N nods her head yes and quickly (with Joe's help) puts her shoes on.

The beautiful family makes it to the park, Y/N goes straight to the seesaw (this is how Dianne and Joe met (see chapter 1)) she goes and sits on the seesaw alone. Just then a boy comes up to her.

"Hey, I'm Caspian...would you like to play tag?" The boy asks he was the same age as Y/N.

"I'm Y/N, of course!" Y/N smiles and touches the boys shoulder. "Tag!" She giggles as she runs away. The boy chases her and they continue to play tag.

Joe began to get protective and took a step before Dianne pulled him back and said.

"Relax darling...just think, we met the same way, who knows maybe they will fall in love!" Dianne smiles and Joe kisses Diannes forehead.

This is the story told by the daughter of Joe and Dianne. This has been my first ever Joanne fanfic I have ever written and I hope you have enjoyed 😊, my next story will be a Joe x Reader!