six

[Special chapter dedicated to Y/N, it's your 6th birthday and all her friends are going to come over for the party.]

Y/N wakes up and goes downstairs to see a bunch of balloons, streamers, and even a giant cake.

"Surprise!" Joe and Dianne says as they jumped up from behind the island in the kitchen. "Happy birthday my darling daughter!" Dianne smiles and picks up Y/N and hugs her close. Joe smiles and kisses both Dianne and Y/N on the forehead.

"Mind If i vlog?" Joe asks, Y/N really was camera shy, but nods her head and agrees. Joe pulls his camera out and starts recording.

"Now all your friends will be here soon so let's go get you ready" dianne says and carries Y/N to her room to get her dressed and teeth brushed.

After a while Y/N friends came over, some from school but mostly the other children from the buttercreams. Everyone was laughing playing party games. Finally it was time for the cake and all the children was very excited. Joe sets Y/N sit on his shoulders. Everyone starts to sing happy birthday and little 6 year old Y/N starts dancing. After the song, she blows her candles out and everyone cheers and eats cake.

Y/N had the best birthday ever, she got a lot of presents, some money, and even got to eat cake. She was very happy, but by the time everyone left, Y/N has fallen asleep on Joe's lap. Joe picks his daughter up, and carries her to her room. Laying her down and kissing her forehead goodnight.

"Best birthday ever" Y/N says to herself.