five

[I know nothing about strictly since I am from america bare with me]

A few more days pass and now it's time for strictly to announce the pros and dancers, and even who they will be paired with.

Everyone was very excited for the announcement as Joe gets ready for the reveal, where he was going to walk with a girl named katie and then they was going to Match him with a pro

Joe prayed and prayed he would get Dianne.

"The youtube sensation you all know and love, Joe Sugg everyone!" The whole crowd clapped and cheered. Joe being very nervous goes out to meet the host. Joe saw Dianne, she looked absolutely stunning.

Dianne looked as Joe walked in, she couldnt help but see how handsome and amazing he looks in the bright pink suit.

"Now, Joe Sugg, your partner for Strictly 2018, is..." there was a pause to Dianne and Joe that felt like forever.

"ITS DIANNE!" the host says as Dianne screams of happiness and has tears in her eyes. She runs to Joe and hugs him, joe picks her up and spins her around. Their first spin they called it. After being announced they have officially became Joanne. The fans loved and supported Dianne and Joe.

Dianne and Joe go to where everyone else was back stage and talk in private.

"I have been praying for the past few days that I would get partnered with you" joe says. Dianne gives a smile and hugs Joe again, her arms wrapping around his neck. She lays her forehead on his, she just looks into Joe's eyes. His perfect blue eyes, everything about joe, dianne was falling in love with more and more. The same went for Joe, he loved dianne, he even leaned in to kiss her, and Dianne leans in as well.

"Joseph!" Someone shouts cutting them off from the almost kiss. Dianne was upset that they didn't get to kiss but played it off like it was nothing.

"Yes?" Joe says as he turns to see Kevin, one of the pro-dancers. He was partnered with Stacey.

"Treat my girl right okay" Kevin says obviously joking when calling Dianne his girl. This caused Joe to tense up. Kevin chuckled and looked at joe patting him on the back. "I'm joking about the my girl thing, but treat her right, she is like my little sister" kevin says with a smile at Dianne. Joe nods his head.

"I'll always respect Dianne" he says. Kevin leaves, Dianne smiles as Joe turns back around to face her.