three

So my dad got the text from strictly, little did strictly know, Dianne and Joe knew eachother. Well Joe picks up his phone and texts Dianne.

"Hey Di, I got a text from Strictly asking if I can join...what should I do?" Joe texted Dianne.

"Oh joseph! That's amazing news! You should totally go for strictly! I could even be your dance partner!" Dianne replied. Joe was so happy reading there is a chance he could be partnered with Dianne that he had to take the opportunity! So Joe texts back Strictly!

"I would love to Join Strictly Come Dancing this year!" Joe smiled as he texted, he was so happy he had a chance to be able to get Dianne as a dance partner. Joe receives another text from Strictly.

"Thank you for your reply, the show will air on September 8th, and you will find out your dance partner! Please be at *any address* and start practicing and getting to know everyone. Thank you for your reply and have a blessed day." Strictly texted Joe.

Now my dad wasnt going to tell my mom he would be at strictlys building tomorrow. He wanted to surprise his long distance best friend. After Joe ran a few errands, started vlogging a bit more. He really wanted to tell the fans what was happening, but he wanted to wait till it was close to air time. Joe just prayed tomorrow would come early and fast. He really wanted to see Dianne.