37

"Why do I have to do this?" You wined to Sam who was forcing you to help him catch the Warblers. You were by his locker as he was taking out his things.

"You just need to talk to Hunter." Sam acted like it wasn't a big deal.

"Why me?" You glared at him, really wondering why.

"Because, you're hot and he will cave under pressure. You're good at making people uncomfortable." Sam tells you with no hesitation.

"What?" You squealed.

"Look, he's expecting you at Dalton so you just need to talk to him. I need to get them cheating at sectionals because this can not be over for us." Sam tells you, determined to take them down.

"He tried to hit on me and Blaine got crack head crazy." You reminded Sam.

"You and Blaine aren't together anymore. You guys are 'friends.'" Sam did air quotation and you glared at him.

"We are friends and it's going great!" You tell him as he closes his locker and you two walk.

"Hm yeah and I said I'm going to stop working out." Sam laughed sarcastically.

"Quit it." You punched him in the arm. "Or I won't do it." You threaten Sam.

"Okay okay, fine. Meet me in the boys locker room after school." Sam tells you.

"What? Why can't we do this at the auditorium?" You asked him, grimacing at the fact you have to step into the boys locker room.

"Football seasons over, so no one will be in there." Sam then walks to a different direction than you are.

You groan, "I guess."

"Ha! Thanks!" He cheered as he turned around to walk down the hall.

You shook your head annoyingly and saw Blaine who was reading a textbook by his locker. You walked over to him. It's not as awkward anymore because it has been two months since the break up and this friend thing is actually working. As friends you two have gone to the movies, went to the Lima Bean together, it was great.

"What are you studying?" You asked Blaine as you perked up right next to him.

"History." He didn't seem as interested until he saw that it was you. He put his book in his locker.

"So you're okay with going against the Warblers?" You randomly asked him, not sure on how you were feeling about the whole situation.

"Hunter is a terrible leader. I know for a fact that they cheated. No way the Warblers did that good of a performance." Blaine explained.

"Yeah, and what about Sebastian? How should we feel about him?" You asked.

"I don't trust either of them. They are all under Hunters spell." Blaine rolled his eyes.

"I could be under Hunters spell any day." You shrugged, winking. Blaine glanced at you, confused and disgusted.

"Walk me to glee." Blaine closed his locker and laughed at your comment. You smile and do so.

As you two were, talking about the conversation you guys were having before, all of a sudden, Sam runs out of glee club and yells.

"Warblers stole our trophy!" Sam yelled from the hallways but he was talking directly to you and Blaine.

"What?" You ran to Sam and he ran back into the club where everyone was surrounded by the empty trophy case.

"We have to catch those stupid Warblers of cheating at sectionals." Tina snapped.