17

You woke up by the alarm Blaine had set, at 8am. You didn't go to bed until late because the boys were so hooked on the new episode of house hunters.

You groan, decided to just sleep in the same bed  as Blaine. It was hard to not do anything when he was right next to you, but you got through it.

You glance over at Blaine who was sleeping right through it. You looked over him seeing the two other boys were up and stretching. You roll your eyes and punch Blaine to wake him up. He shot up quickly and you got out of bed.

"Come on, you take the longest showers so get in there." You laughed. He groaned.

"You know I gotta look my best tonight. It's sectionals." Blaine scoffed at you while kicking you in the knee, almost knocking you down. You give him an evil look.

"Well, I'm hungry." One of the warblers you were rooming with told you.

"I am too. Hurry up, or we're going to leave you." You joked to Blaine who wasn't even up. He groaned again, got up and headed straight to the bathroom.

You couldn't really get ready because your things were in the dryer that you put in last night with everyone else's. You just sat on the bed, playing with your phone waiting for Blaine.

"We're going to go save a table for breakfast." The two boys told you. You nodded and continued with your phone.

After it seemed like forever, you saw Blaine who was wrapped around his towel. You shot up quickly and grabbed your make up bag, shampoo and conditioner. You grabbed your clothes that were fresh and clean from the dryer that one of the boys brought back up.

"Move." You shot at Blaine jokingly. He scooted over and he pushed you into the bathroom, laughing.

You undressed yourself from your pajamas and locked the door. You didn't feel comfortable with Blaine seeing you naked just yet, but he didn't mind walking around with his towel around his waist. You stripped, hopping into the shower to quickly take one.

Not even ten minutes later, you dried yourself off and wrapped your hair.

You slipped on your underwear and bra, then your warbler uniform. You wrapped your hair in the towel and opened the door.

You saw Blaine fixing his tie. Struggling to even find a way to put it on, you smiled, thinking it was cute.

"Come here." You threw your pajamas and your bag on the bed and motioned him to walk over to you. He did, embarrassed. "I grew up with an older brother. He never knew how to tie a tie." You chuckled out.

"I've been doing this tie for two years. Why is it giving me a hard time now?" Blaine groaned.

"You're nervous. It's normal." You tell him as you fix his tie.

He nodded agreeing to your statement. Once you finished his tie, you turned around to put on your shoes.

Blaine went to fix his hair in the mirror and you stood up letting him know that you were ready to go. He got your signal, grabbed his phone off the table and you two left downstairs to go down for breakfast.

As the elevator opened to the main lobby, crowded conversations roamed the room. You walked off followed by Blaine and headed towards the Warblers table. You greeted them, sat down next to them and started talking and laughing. You saw that the Glee club was right next to your table, deciding to get up and greet them as well.

"Hey." You simply said to them.

"Join us for breakfast." Sam offered. You glanced back and saw that Blaine was laughing with his buddies not paying attention. You shrugged and sat yourself down next to Puck. You snatched one of his bacons and shoved it into your mouth.

"Hey, uncalled for." Puck glared at you.

"You love me." You laughed. Being surrounded by them made you feel like you were home. The opportunity for being in the art program is helping you get a better chance to get into NYU, but not seeing them everyday did hurt you. You were non stop laughing with the conversations you were having with them. You loved them.

"Dude, I'm so excited guys." Rachel smiles, hugging Finn.

"I can't wait for my solo. It's going to be perfect." Mercedes brags. You smile.

"You guys are going to do amazing." You add.

"I can't wait for your solo." Finn mentioned.

"I can." You laugh and see that the Warblers are getting up and signaling you.

"Gotta go. If I don't see you guys before the staging, good luck." You told them, walking backwards, running into someone. You turned you back thinking it was Blaine, but it was Jesse.

"Why do we keep running into each other." Jesse smirks. Your eyes pop out of your head and see that Finn is already standing up, next to you.

"Jesse. Long time no see." Finn was hovering over you and pushed you aside.

"Finn. I'm just here to talk to Y/N." Jesse scoffed and scooted Finn over. Finns face grew angry.

"She doesn't want to talk to you." Finn was trying so hard to hold in his anger.

"Who says I don't?" You spoke up. Finn glanced over at you, confused.

"Do you remember what Jesse did to you?" Finn raised his voice.

"I forgave him." You stood in front of Finn, telling him with your eyes to back off.

"I know you would." Finn scoffed then walked away from you. You were confused why he said that but you let it go.

"Jesse, can we talk?" You grabbed his hand and pulled him to the side.

"What do you want from me, Jesse?" You groaned to him.

"Nothing, I just-"

"No, it's not nothing. Why? To mess with me? To bring me down, Jesse? Cuz you did that all throughout our relationship and now that we aren't together anymore, it's not going to happen again." You huffed.

Jesse looked at you strangely.

"I didn't know I was bringing you down, Y/N." He told you.

"Yeah, you were. In our relationship, it was always about you. Nothing about me. We were always talking about you, you, you." You explained.

You saw Jesses face that he was just hearing this for the first time.

"I'm sor- I mean, I can't believe-"

"It's over now, though. I know you learned from it." You comforted him.

"I'm just glad you're not with someone who is doing that to you." He looked over at Blaine who was watching you, confused look on who you were talking to.

"I'm happy, yes. Very." You continued your eyes over at Blaine. The love of your life. Your soulmate.

"I better get going." Jesse sighed heavily. "Good luck tonight." He said before he left. He turned your back on you and you spoke.

"Don't be a stranger." You laughed softly. He turned towards you and nodded with a little smile on his face.

You walked over to Blaine who was sitting down at the table.

"Who was that?" He asked, suddenly.

"Ex." You clenched your teeth, hoping he'd take it the right way.

"Yikes." He caught you off guard with his answer.

"Yeah, he just needed someone to talk to." You told him.

"Of course." Blaine understood.

"Surprised you're taking this well." You chuckle.

"I trust you, Y/N." He laughed nervously to your comment.

"I love you." You smacked his lips and you and the rest of the warblers walked around town to pass time.