102

"Hey, Santana!" You saw she was walking down the hallway.

"What's up?" Santana didn't seem to happy.

Her grandmother basically disowned her for being gay. It was ridiculous and you and the rest of the gang were trying your hardest to be supportive towards her but everything you guys offered, she turned down.

"We have something for you in the auditorium." You happily tell Santana.

"Please, don't. I don't want to see my grandmother. Brittany already tried that but all she does now is hate me more." Santana crosses her arms and shook her head.

"Come on, you'll like it. I haven't tried anything yet." You smiled weakly.

"Fine, if I hate it then I'm leaving." She cracked a little smile as she wrapped her arms around yours.

You led her to the auditorium and when you opened the curtain, you saw that Brittany was just as confused as Santana was.

You led her right next to Brittany and they were waiting for what you had planned.

You walked up to the backstage and Rachel whispered to you. "This was the perfect idea." Rachel squealed.

You grabbed the mic off the stand and walked onto the stage. "Santana, we know that you have lost a family member coming to your wedding. I-" You corrected yourself "We-" You turned around to cue Mercedes, Mr Shue, Rachel, Sam, Blaine, Kitty, Kurt. Rodrick, the twins on the Cheerios! to come out. "We just want you to know we are happy to fill those seats." You happily say to Santana and Brittany. Santana turned to Brittany and she wiped Santana's tears away.

"We love you, Santana." You beamed.

Santana did a heart with her hands.

"We will be happy if you need program passed out." Kitty mentioned. "And the doves. There will be doves." She turned serious for a second.

"Family is everything. We love you even though you had roasted me in glee club so many times." You made Santana and Brittany laughed, including everyone behind you.

"This is for you guys." Rachel turned to the band and they started to play "What The World Needs Now."

Mercedes: what the world needs now is love sweet love
it's the only thing that there's just too little of
Me Shue: what the world needs now is love sweet love
no not just for some but for everyone

Kurt: lord we don't need another mountain
there are mountains and hillsides enough to climb
Kitty: There are oceans and rivers enough to cross
enough to last till the end of time

You: what the world needs now is love sweet love
it's the only thing that there's just too little of
Blaine: what the world needs now is love sweet love
(you: love love love)
Blaine: no not just for some but for everyone

(You then go down the stairs and get Brittany and Santana to join you. They happily do)

everyone: what the world needs now is love sweet love
you: oh love
everyone: it's the only thing that there's just too little of
what the world needs now is love sweet love
no, not just for some but for everyone

you: no not just for some but for everyone

"Thank you guys. Means so much to us." Santana went over to you and side hugged you.

"Yeah, we loved it." Brittany smiled.

"We love you." We all grouped hugged, having you next to Rachel and Blaine. You then all laugh and have a good time talking about Santana's and Brittany's wedding.