119

*present*

The group has had more confidence than ever which you were happy to be apart of.

You were walking down the hallway with Blaines hand in yours, chattering about nonsense.

"Okay, I'm going to show you something really embarrassing. Don't laugh." You rushed over to your old locker that no one used, still having everything little souvenirs that you kept over your high school career.

"Okay." Blaine laughed uneasily and you opened your locker having Blaine just stare at it.

"Uh, what?" Blaine asked confused letting out a little scoff.

"I kept every little thing from my high school experience. See?" You then took out a little ring, "The first ring you gave me on our first date. Some photos of us at homecoming. My, uh-" You stopped uneasily and took out a picture of Finn. "My favorite picture of Finn." You laughed and all of a sudden, Blaine bursted out laughing and cried at the same time.

"Blaine, why are you laughing and crying at the same time?" You questioned him, couldn't help but laugh. "I don't you to don't laugh." You wined.

"I'm not laughing at that. I think it's adorable. You are so charismatic and amazing. That's the main reasons why I fell in love with you. You're you." Blaine then leaned in and kissed your lips and you laughed into his and kissed back.

"I love you." He let go of your lips and mumbled.

"Love you." You then close your locker, seeing Sue walk into the principals office.

Sue got fired from being principal and so Mr Shue got offered the job.

"What is she doing now?" You rolled your eyes and Blaine followed you into the office.

"Hey, Sue?" You grabbed her her attention and she was just looking at the pictures of Shues kids on the table.

"Hey, Porcelain." Sue turned around and saw that Blaine was with you. "Mr. Porcelain."

"What are you doing?" You questioned her and slightly stepped forward.

"Well, I got fired from principal so I decided to leave Shue a little heart warming gift. My peeing everywhere." Sue slightly smiled.

You glared at her, knowing it wasn't true but then again, you never know with Sue.

When Blaine decided to just leave, you weren't done just yet.

"Hey, Sue. As you might know, me and Blaine are leaving for New York in a couple of days. I'm going back to NYU and Blaine got accepted to NYADA again. I just wanted to thank you." You nodded, really meaning what you're saying.

"For?" Blaine turns around, stunned by what you just said.

"Ah, let her talk, Blaine Warbler." Sue held up her hand to Blaine.

"For making me realize, well us that we are meant to be for each other. Yes, locking us in an elevator was not cool at all but it made us realize that if we didn't get back together, we'd just be miserable for the rest of our lives. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much. I do owe you." You smiled sweetly to Sue and she was stunned.

"I do appreciate that, Y/N." She then sat in the chair and you glanced at her confused because she looked like she was about to cry.

"You are one of the kindest, understanding person I have ever met. All the terrible things I did to you, you always seem to find the good in me. You've changed me and so many people around you and that is a huge accomplishment. If you do ever become a mother one day, well she's going to have the best damn mother out here in Lima." Sue told you, trying not to cry. You saw that she let a tear out and then she immediately turned to Blaine. "Blaine, I still don't understand you, but I want you to take care of yourself and Y/N. Y/N does deserve the world." She nodded to Blaine and Blaine nodded back, understanding what she meant. You couldn't believe those words were coming out of Sues mouth, so you let it sink in for a moment.

"Thank you, Sue." You smiled brightly and walked over to her, hugging her. At first, Sue got tense but she then felt at ease and hugged you back.

You then let go softly and smiled to Sue. You and Blaine headed out of the office but you turned around once more to see Sue again. She was sitting at the desk, and what caught your surprise was that she blew an air kiss at you. Your eyes widened, knowing that Sue has made you stronger by everything she threw at you, which you appreciated her for. She was always a good person, just needed someone to show her. That someone was you.