75

You were sitting on Mercedes apartment steps waiting for her to go over songs at the studio. While, you were tearing off pieces of bread and tossing them to the birds.

You glanced up at the wrong moment, seeing Blaine make eye contact with you. You immediately shot down and continued to toss the bread.

"They have diseases you know. Pretty hard to dance at a showcase with bumble foot." Blaine sarcastically shot.

"Humans can't get bumble foot." You quietly mumbled, knowing that's not the reason why he was there in the first place. You didn't mean to be a smart ass, it just came out. You closed your eyes, waiting for Blaine to yell at you again.

It was odd to you that Blaine lost his temper. You know what you did was awful but him yelling at you like that did change things. Not your love for him, obviously but your sense in him.

To break the silence, you spoke, "I don't want to do the showcase anymore." You glanced up at Blaine who was just staring in the distance, watching the cars go by. "You are more important to me than anything." You finished.

"What do you think it's like to fly? One day, you're stuck in a nest and someone who's reliable teaches you how to fly. They tell you that you're safe from everything but once they get you to fly and they have your trust, seems to break apart. That's how relationships are." Blaine randomly says and it did make sense but you didn't know where he was going with it.

"Blaine, I'm really really really sorry." You huffed.

"I get what happened. The way I was talking about the showcase, there is no way I would've been cool of me not being in it." Blaine honestly tells you.

"Then what was all the things you were saying about flying? You aren't mad?" You curiously asked him.

"Oh no, I was mad. Trust is a choice. I chose to wake up next to you and trust you in this cruel world that we live in. We will always find each other at the end of the day into the safe place where we want to be. I choose to trust you in everything you say and do." Blaine glanced at you, having you just simply nodded. He was beyond correct.

"Oh, Blaine. Thank you." You tucked your head into his neck and muzzled your way through. "I love you so much." You mumbled. "And I meant everything I said about the showcase. Either we fly together or I don't fly at all."

"Y/N, I'm so happy for you. I want the world to see your talent that we both know you've been still holding back." Blaine mentioned to you. You nodded. "I want the world to see Y/N Hudson." He smiled.

You hummed, "Well, Y/N Anderson." You chuckled, tugging on your ring. "I don't know about you but all this bird talk kinda got me turned on." You smirked at him, having him do the same.

"Let's go inside." Blaine's eyes almost popped out of his head and you two both laughed, heading up the steps until you stopped him.

"Wait-" You tugged Blaine's collard shirt that was going to be wrinkled anyway after you're finished with him in the bedroom. Blaine's eyes shot you a welcoming look.

"I am the luckiest girl in the world." You hummed.

"Yeah, pretty much." He nodded. You two both laugh as you playfully hit him on the arm. You guys go into the apartment and you know what happens from there.