Chapter 07

Jason P.O.V

"Jason don't move your legs! For God's sake!" Sam shouted for the million time, Grace just can't stop laughing next to me.

"Just shut the fuck up! I know what I'm doing!" I shouted back. My eyes continue to focus on the screen, my arms and legs trying to follow every moves.

I took a glance to Grace she dance flawlessly like seriously, I'm not a bad dancer. But if I need to follow every step in this game I'm totally going to lose.

The screen flash 'Winner' to Grace and me I got the 'Loser' with the boos in the background. Cruse you Just dance 2015...

"Ha I win!" Grace cheered. "Ha ha whatever Sam your turn" I quickly sit on the sofa.

Sam grin as she quickly walk towards Grace, Grace begin to wave the screen to choose a song for the next challenge.

A smile spread on Grace's face when Sam cheered as she stand by on her position. Not to my surprise she choose 'Surfboard' by Cody Simpson, coz she care about Sam's favorite.

The song started the with this dude in his Australia accent, with a up beat background. Grace move her hips when the icon showed and man she look Sexy...

On the other hand Sam literally don't really get the movement that much, coz she's too stiff.

"Oh come on! Why I always not getting this!" Sam whined. Grace look at her and chuckle "Sam it's easy just follow the icon there" She pointed to it at the corner of the screen.

Then this hard move that consider both of them need to drop their knees on the floor.To create this splashing thing and need to stand really fast, along the wave and shaking their hips.

And that Sam messed up everything she's look like she's a old woman for some reason, plus Grace nail it again making her the queen of choreography.

My eyes are fixed to her hips and legs it  made me easily distracted, I mean she wore booty shorts and it's disturbing. It made me wanted to grab the buns like seriously.

Grace turn around her eyes met mine "Stop gazing on my butt you pervert"

"I did not I'm watching the screen" I defend myself. She cross her arms over her chest "Yeah right I'm going take some snacks"

She left leaving me alone with Sam who was already engrossed to learn the previous dance. "Hey you think this correct"

Sam shows the movement I instantly shook my head "No you got it all wrong again, you look like a old woman who has a hip problems"

She rolled her eyes "Yeah whatever I know your 'Princess choreography' is your crush" She quoted it with her fingers.

"Who are you talking about?" I scratch my head confused.

She sigh and pointed to Grace who busy looking through the cabinets for snacks. "Obviously it's Grace"

I raised an eyebrow "Sam did you assume that I like her? That's what you trying to say?"

"Yeah that's what I'm trying to say, you had a crush on her for the longest time" Sam turn off the television and plopped on the sofa opposite me.

"No that's bullshit"

She rolled her eyes in annyonce "Dude don't make me tell Austin, that you've peed on his bed when you're high that time"

"You wouldn't" 

A small smirk plastered on her face "Oh I will" Without warning Sam quickly stood up and run to the stairs.

"Hey wh-" Grace come in with a huge cookie jar on her arms. "Got to catch that old woman!" I quickly left.