Chapter 24

Grace P.O.V

"So how's the trip?" I ask. My dear brother sigh while having the urged to roll his eyes.

"Horrible. Just horrible. I'm sure I'll be snoozing here all day"

I took a glimpse of his tired face"Ahhh...Jet lag I see"

"By the way your room is cool. Well even though mine is more 'flashy' which I can't complain" He quote it with his fingers.

"Why are you trying to make me feel jealous?" I quirk my eyebrows. He gave me a smug look "Just a little. Coz it's looks like I'm going to have party in that room, I'm mean it has a disco ball hanging on the ceiling!"

He starts pumping his fist in the air with his other hand, holding a imagery paper cup. Annoyingly his body swinging back and fourth like as if, there's a upbeat music in the background.

"No party Trent, your room is not a freaking club"

"That is so sad! I'm in love with my old life!"

"Dude you just came here hours ago and yet you wanted, to drink and do stupid stuff like you always do" I shook my head.

"Whatever well at least mom and our cute sister, having good time by themselves" He stated.

"Rather than she gave me the bad look to me as if I'm a criminal" He pouted.

"Speaking of that why she kept scowling?. I got to admit she look too grumpy for me"

"She still hate coming here I guess, since dad is always around" He shrugged his shoulders. Trent lay down on my bed with his arms behind his head.

I stood up before I went to the toilet, I turn around "Don't do anything stupid"

"Do I look like one?" He mock. "Sometimes you do"

After a few minutes I went out. My eyes went wide when I saw Carla, seating next to my sleeping brother. She lean in for a closer look, she sigh dreamly to him.

I closer my throat immediately, Carla look up while her eyes met mine.

"Wait Grace..I did not do anything to your boyfriend, I swear! I'm just admiring his features!" She blurted out in panick.

I can't help but to laugh. Soon she stare at me like I grew another head "Umm Grace? Are you okay?"

I wipe a tear on the corners of my eyes "No Carla. That would be werid if my brother is my boyfriend"

She gasp and look down on Trent in surprise "Brother?"

All the sudden he yawn and sit upright Trent look the both of us, puzzle when his brown eyes landed on Carla.

"Grace who is this? And why she seem like she just saw a ghost?"

"Meet this is Carla your half sister, Carla this is my brother Trent" I smile. They look each other with disbelief look "No way" they said in union.

"Wait what?" Trent stare at us still confused. "Well actually not only that, I have my twin bro-"

"Gracie! Are you hav-" Just in time Carlo came in. He stood frozen, his eyes literally glare at my brother. To my surprise he stomp towards Trent and grab his shirt.

"Who the hell are you?! And what are you trying to do with Grace? Or my sister?!" He said trough his gritted teeth.

Trent awkwardly between me and Carla "Apparently it would be werid, if I'm trying to do something naughty with my sister nor yours"

"What? Brother? God tell me this is bullshit right?" He turn his face to me. I shook my head "Carlo let go of him. He is telling you the turth"

Slowly he pull his hands away "uhh thank you for not coking me to death" Trent said in monotone.

Carlo scoffed "I would if you are a douche bag"

"Brother do not start" Carla gave him a warning look. "Yeah whatever I'll try"

Then silence took over us I notice every single pair of eyes are staring at me. My eyebrows knit in confusion "Why you guys are looking at me like that?"

"Oh you need to explain this, this is too confusing for me. Am I right guys?" Trent stated. The twins nod thier heads in agreement.

**

I took another bite of my food which it was hard to, coz the atmosphere of the dinning table is insanely heavy.

Mom won't stop throw daggers to dad and Destiny who was trying her best to polite, as possible to her. Meanwhile Rose was warned by mom not to be near to Destiny, at all.

The twins are had this werid opposite thing, since Carla literally took every second to look at Trent. Like she had a crush on him which it was werid. Carlo just ignore my biological brother, but he at least love to talk to Rose.

"So..Rosie do you like ballet?" Out of sudden Destiny asked.

Rose look at her with a grin spread on her face "I love ballet! The big pink tutu! Cute pink shoes! And everything is pink!"

A small chuckle escape of Destiny's lips. Her eyes swirl full of adoration "That's good then, how about we go to the hello kitty shop. Coz the place is full of pink stuff"

Rose's eyes went wide her mouth hung open, making all of us look at her amuse. Well except mom she scowl, while stabbing her food with the fork.

"I it would be great if we all go as family, things would be fun coz we'll be going tomorrow" Dad smile.

All of us stare at him surprise. I took a glimpse of Carlo, who groan and muttered under his breath.

Rose scream in excitement while bouncing up and down on the chair. Me and Trent cringe when she did that.

This is not a good idea....

_______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.