Chapter 34

Grace P.O.V

"Is she awake yet?" A female voice whispered. "No. I think we should leave, before the queen comes in" another voice whispered.

I heard footsteps leaving the room with the door close, my eyes flutter open as I stare the unfamiliar ceiling.

I flinched when I tried to sit upright, I look around the room. Which it is too fancy for a hospital, so this should be one of palace  room.

My eyes scan on the banged and the heal wounds around my body, tears started to flow.

**

Nick P.O.V (Chris's sibling)

Both of the twins Carlo and Carla, kept crying their eyes out. I wrap my arms around them as they sobbed on my chest.

I gaze on our brother who was badly beaten, with bruises and cuts on every part of his body. And me standing here next to my family. I felt useless, we tried our best to find him and Grace.

We even fired the guards that failed to took care of them, it took a month and the army squat found them in that disgusting place. 

Jason killed by one of the army squat while he tried to escape, the rest were in prison for life.

I let out a sigh "Guys stop crying okay? Chris is going to be fine" I pat their heads.

Carlo nod his head and wipe his tears away as he pull Carla away from my grasp. "Carla he's going to be fine"

I took a glance to my parents "I'm going to see Grace's family in living room.

**

I step into the room and I saw both Grace's biological parents look sad. In fact everyone in this room does, her siblings, half slibings, stepmother and even Sam with her boyfriend had the same expression.

I felt bad for them since Dad had to give them a good news but at the same time a sad one. They flew over here yesterday night, well for her siblings, her Mother, Sam and of course with her boyfriend.

The sleepless nights for all of them, plus literally the females were non stop crying from last night.

"Mommy when is Gracie going to wake up?" Everyone turn their heads to Rose, who look confused.

Marian gave a fake a smile to her seven year old daughter "She'll wake up anything soon sweetie"

"But when is it? Mommy I miss her..." Rose stare at the door.

"I fucking hate Jason! He should die!" Trent said angrily, he punch the wall leaving a hole on it.

Marian took a glance of me "Sorry about that...He's been keeping his anger recently"

"It's okay. Have any of you guys seen Grace yet?" I ask. All of them shook their heads include Trent, he's was at the corner trying to calm himself.

"Marian, Kelvin and Destiny. You guys go first" The three of them gave me a faint smile as they enter the room.

**

Grace P.O.V

The door was open reveal my parents and my stepmother, they met my eyes and instantly rush towards me.

Mom was about to hug me before she stop in the midway, cause she forget that I'm injured.

My lips spread into a smile, "No worries Mom, I'm fi-Ouch! Okay nevermind" I tried to sit upright but failed.

"Slowly my dear" Both Destiny and Mom said in union as they help me.

Dad's eyes continue to stare at me, his eyes are swirl with sadness. He look kinda worn out, dark circles underneath his eyes. A few stubble started to grow on his chin.

While on the hand both of my Moms, has blood shot eyes from all the crying. I look at them with my pooled "I-I'm sorry"

"Oh why sweetie? You shouldn't be sad, in fact it's good thay you're safe now" Dad said.

"But I cause all of you trouble" I sniffed.

"It's okay Grace. Just think too much about it, things has pass and we all are happy that you're and Chris safe" Destiny smile.

"Chris? How's is he?" I start to worry.

"He's fine but he haven't woke up yet" Mom blurted.

"Can I see him?"

Mom shook her head "Not now Grace, let him rest and you should to"

__________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.