Chapter 11

Grace P.O.V

The bell rang I quickly pack my bag as I went out of the classroom. I can feel my cheeks are stretch coz I'm smiling ear to ear. Who doesn't get this happy, when it's your freaking break?..

I walk to the cafeteria I've noticed all eyes were staring at me. I turn my side a group no, a hundreds of girls looking and pointing at my direction.

Even worse some of them were throwing daggers, on the other hand the rest just busy gossiping to each other.

Hmm let's see, be bitchy to the haters or ask nicely to the gossips girls?...

Nah let's be bitchy for once coz that's how I roll...

I make an eye contact to one of the common bimbos. When I say common it's the fact they're in that category, like those 'natural' boobs trying to pop out from the clothes that needs to cover more cleavage.

And why it must be blondes?, Coz all I know mostly blondes were total bombshells. But sadly they over use their beauty to the extreme.

Note to every females out there, don't try too much on yourself coz you're already beautiful...Waoh I've just made a quote for  today..

I walk towards the girl her eyes never leave mine as I getting nearer to her, her friends started to turn heads to me.

I stood in front of her she look up feeling imitating by my height even though, she's wearing high heels.

"What do you want slut?" She asked through her gritted teeth.

"Excuse me isn't you're the one who 'almost' in that stage?" I quote it with my fingers.

This girl steps forward a little "Oh please I have my own limits, but whatever what's with you coming to our spot?"

I sigh "Oh my g thanks for asking that question to me, I wanna ask why you and your girlfriends were giving that look to me especially you"

She and friends look each other as she turn her attention to me "Well you're a whore! you have two hotties at once!"

"I'm not both of them are my friends. Plus don't even dream to be their girlfriends, coz you're just like a toy to every guy out there" I whispered the last part.

I took a step back her face turn red she look up and glare. I rolled my eyes as flip her off while walking away from her.

**

I wave to Sam who was seated at our table alone I walk towards her, all the sudden someone carry me and throw over their shoulder.

"Luke put me down!" I scream loudly, everyone look at me like a crazy woman.

"No can do honey boo" He continue walk to our table. My nose wrinkle "Oh my gosh! Don't ever call me that! It's gross"

Luke chukle making his back vibrate "I'm sorry but that will be your nick name"

"Eww that's really tacky" He chuckle again "Okay then I'll find a new one for ya"

Luke place me on my sit opposite Sam who just stare at us, with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Dating?" She took a sip of water. I shook my head "Umm no?"

"Well I wish" Luke stated.

"Oh why you never tell me that you fancy me" I said jokingly with my fake English accent.

Sam just look at him with a small smile, Luke stare at me like I've grew another head "Woah are you from UK or something? Coz you kill it even it's fake"

My eyebrows knit together "Obviously no I don't, plus something it's fun to play different accent"

Jason P.O.V

"Hello Mr Lawrence having a good day eh?" I casually said, I walk pass him while carrying a box of pizza and donuts.

The teacher continue to look at me well more on the food on my hands, I'm mean who don't hate pizza and donuts?..

I was about to enter the cafeteria but someone tapped my shoulders. I groan and turn around Mr Lawrence cross his arms over his chest.

"Uh may I help you?"

"Yes you indeed, you can help to clean the toilets after school" He took those small notepad writing on it.

I raised an eyebrow "Yo this time I didn't do anything, my good boy side is showing recently. So why you're doing this to me?"

He pointed to the boxes on my hands "Foods from outside, did you brought it when you're ditching the class?"

"Yeah just two hours ago coz the lines will be long if I don't get in time, plus it's for my friends" I simply stated.

He shook his head "That is bad Mr Keion, you shouldn't do th-"

"Yeah I know we cannot go blah blah and blah blah those boring lines, that all those teachers have said a thousand times. Seriously change the dialogue it's like I'm hearing the same soap operas, that my mom love to watch"

Mr Lawrence took a taken back "Whatever you say Mr Keion but still, you're still cleaning the toilets later"

Having the urged to roll my eyes "Geez thank you for making me, afternoons doing extra work for your dear student. While I'm studying studying like a good boy at home"

"Right" He gave me that look to me as he turn around.

"Unless you want some pizza.. it's still fresh from the oven, by the way it's beef pepperoni" I blurted out.

Immediately he turns around "Okay then I'll escape you this time, but take note not to this again"

A small chuckle escape from my lips I open the box and gave a slice to him, I quickly wave to him and went to the cafeteria.

I saw there's a guy who was busy laughing with Grace, I can feel my eyes are twitching. I quickly walk towards our table but some whispers caught my ears.

"Hey isn't that guy hot?" One of the girls said when I walk pass their table. "Yeah he is hot but seriously did Grace and him, dating?"

What dating? Who is that guy?
_______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.