Chapter 28

Grace P.O.V

I felt my mouth dry when Jason walks away like that leaving me alone, I don't know what to react shock? Or something  else?

I turn to my side as I met Sam and Luke standing together, slowly they walk towards me and gave me bear hugs.

"Grace..I'm so happy to see you!" Sam pull away along with Luke. I stay frozen they continue to stare at me for a while.

After a few minutes "Why Jason acting like that to me?" I look at both them blankly.

They look each other then to me giving me a sad smile "I'm sorry I don't know"

Luke P.O.V

I mentally wanted to punch Jason for being an ass because I know he like her, but he's disappointed that she is attracted surprisingly to a Prince.

Literally everyone knew about their lovely relationship while she is still in England, so that makes him change his attitude.

"Umm Grace don't worry about him so much..I'll knock some sense of him later"

She was about to ask a few questions but instead she sigh "Alright well I guess I'll see you guys at lunch"

Me and Sam gave a sad smile as she left, we look each other again with the same look "His house now" We said in union.

**

"Hey babe do you think he's in the house now?" Sam kept staring his window for a long time.

"Yeah it has to be here because mostly, he was lazy to go out somewhere else"

"So he will be sleeping on his bed during he's lesson?"

I nod my head and the door a couple of times after a few minutes his brother, Austin open it. "In his room" he said  looking bored.

"Oh God now I miss his annoyance" Sam shook her head as we went in.

"You can say that again" Austin muttered and went to the kitchen.

We went to his room instead me in the good manner Sam kick the open. She ran in and literally punch Jason, on his gut while he was sleeping

"Wh-"

"Fuck you! Fuck you Jason!" She scream while hitting his head a couple of times.

"What the fuck?! Luke! Take your crazy chick away from me!" He turn his head to me.

I cross my arms over my chest "You do need it Jason for begin an asshole"

"Yeah for begin an ass for my best friend!" Sam scream again. She step back glaring at him, I sigh and wrap my arms around her waist.

"You did well" I peck her temples. Jason groan in pain and slowly sit upright.

"Next time I'm going to lock my room"

"You can't run away from us dude and you know that" I stated.

"Then why the hell you guys are here? Oh by the way, nice entrance just now" He retorted.

Rolling my eyes "You know what you did Jason and don't make me punch you"

He stood up as he sit on his chair "Then there's nothing to talk about it"

"Dude stop begin a sissy! Tell Grace that you like her even she's with someone else"

"It's no use things would be different between me and her" He avoid my gaze.

"I know it would be different but she needs you dude, don't you understand? Because you with her for a long time"

"Yeah whatever Luke cause I'm sure that stupid Prince will not make her happy" He scoffed.

"Don't be an idiot dude there's a ton of girls you can choose out there, you still have a lot of time to fall in love again when you move on. Grace probably would be happy if yo-"

"Okay I get it guys. I'll talk to her tomorrow just leave me alone" He groan again when he touch his head.

"Are you serious?"  Jason look at me flatly "Yes. Go out now" I rolled my eyes but a small smile crept on face. I grab Sam's hand and left.

Jason P.O.V

Me and Grace friends?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Of course no...

______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.FOLLOW.