Chapter 33

Unknown P.O.V

My eyes can't take it anymore seeing Prince Christopher, begin torture by a two men. The other one just sat at the corner enjoying his pain, like a sadistic and I bet he's on drugs by the look of it.

That guy was probably close with Jason since they, were working each other recently.

It's been weeks before the day he was caught by, that idiot Jason and all he wanted is that girl named Grace.

Whom was a good friend with him. It was complicated between those two, I would run to another country if she discovered he have this sick attitude.

But Jason, hide his real identity well. Very well. He sell drugs under a strong gang, he even use it for fun and also he's a smart ass.

I still remember he stole much of cash from the bank last year, the news are spreading like a virus. But nobody knows a seventeen year old, boy can do or at least suspect that.

"Tell me where Grace?!" Chris shouted for the last the time. The two men laugh their guts out, the sadistic guy just stare at him with a smile.

"Probably having fun with the boss..." One of them trail.

"I don't care about the fucker! I want to know where she is!" He tried move forcefully, wanting to punch them.

But he fail the ropes are holding him back. Chirs was seriously fucked up, his face are swollen and has a few cuts on it. Also his clothes are soaked with blood of his, since his shoulder was oozing out.

It's because the one of the stupid boys stab him with a knife a few minutes ago. And let's not talk about the rest, he look like he's in of help.

The sadist guy move towards him with a gun on his hand, the guys step back looking like a coward.

That sadist dude chuckle roughly "You should die...This will be my happiest day, of my life when I get to kill you with my own hands"

Chris stay silence he view that guy with no fear in those eyes, as if he is ready for anything. I notice his body was not even shaking of fear, he remain silence.

If I'm in his place, I'll be peeing the life out me...

"Why you're so quite pretty boy?" The sadist guy playing the gun on his hand.

"This is...going...to be..so much fun" He point the gun on his head while holding the trigger.

"Marc are you sure you're going to kill him like that?"He turn around and glare one of the guys.

"Don't you dare say anything you piece of shit!" The other one flinched.

"Sorry I'm just asking" He raised his arms in surrender.

Marc rolled his eyes irritated "Stupid faggot. I don't think you have a fucking brain, when it's obvious I'm not going to kill him. It was supposed to be Jason, not me you idoit"

"Oh right..His the boss here" The other shook his head and sigh.

"Are you a real idoit or you're trying to mock the hell of me?" Marc raised his eyebrows.

He shrugged his shoulders "I don't know maybe I was born this way"

Marc rolled his eyes "Whatever. Make sure you don't, fucking mess up anything or else I'll shoot you"

He nodded his head and the other one chuckle "And you too stupid" He look at the other one.

He turn his attention back to Chris again
"Okay were I stop again?"

Chris stare at him like wad about to crack up at his face "This is funny"

He start laughing "Hey! what the fuck you're laughing at?!"

Marc glare at him. Chris view him, his eyes pooled with tears "Nothing Marc. I don't know that all you can get this funny. And here I am, enjoying the drama"

I swear his face turn red "DON'T. FUCKING. THINK. THIS. IS. FUNNY"

"Okay I'll t-" All the sudden the door was opened, Jason came in with a smirk plastered on his face.

"What's happening? And are you guys ready for the Prince to get shoot?" He smirk evilly towards Chris.

Jason move towards Chris and punch his face, he groan in pain and stare at his evil eyes.

"Nice one dude, I can't fucking wait to see him die" Marc stated.

"Well we can do now" He took the function Marc's hand and place it on Chris's side he was about to pull the trigger until..

More than ten guys in black burst through the door, with weapons with them. Jason and rest, were panicking and have no place to hide.

Some of the guys untied Chris, some of them caught Jason and his werid backups. While the rest search another room, I saw Chris slowly closing his eyes.

Everything went chaotic. Even Grace was in their arms safely, before everyone left the place.

_______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.