Part 13- Help

Warning:
This chapter will contain rape and abuse.
So if you do not like this, do not read this chapter.

Tom pov~

I just arrived at London and it's pretty late. I took taxi and soon I would finally be home.

Tomorrow is a party but I decided not to go there with the other guys because I wanted to get home where I feel comfortable. I told Chris, Mark and Sebastian that I would be going home because I didn't want to go there and I have to meet my sister Emma tomorrow.

When we arrive by my house, I pay the taxi driver and thank him.

Finally I'm home and I'm so happy to be there.

I take out my keys and unlock my door. I step inside and take off my shoes and mantel. I walk towards the kitchen to get something to drink. I turn on the lights and take some water. I decide to head to the bathroom to take a little shower and brush my teeth before going to bed.

I go up the stairs and to the bathroom. Once I'm there I take my clothes off and step into the shower. When I'm finished I take my bathrobe and slid it on. I brush my teeth and change my bandages and head to the bedroom.

Rape and abuse start here. You've been warned.

I open my bedroom door and when I step inside a hand is placed around my mouth and I'm pushed against the door. Because of the dark I can't see anything very much and I can feel myself shaking when a mouth is pressed against my ear and a voice whispers:

„Hello, Tommy. Did you miss me?" It asks and the hand is taken away from my mouth. I recognize that voice and I freeze and stare at him in utter fear. I can feel a hand going around my waist and I hear a chuckle.

„You know, after our first time I just couldn't get you out of my mind and each day I thought about you and your body beneath me." He says and nuzzles my hair. I just stand there frozen in fear of what could come next. I can't just call help because nobody would hear me and I can't escape because he is as big as Chris or even bigger.

I feel a mouth kissing my neck and a hand moving me closer to the other body.

Suddenly a hand is taking hold of my jaw and pulling it up. I look at my attacker's eyes and I'm horrified to see lust in those eyes.

Before I can think of anything else a mouth is pressed against mine and a tongue is pushed to my mouth. I try to protest and pull away but then I am suddenly sent flying to my bed.

The bathrobe I am wearing slides down my shoulders and then a body is pinning me down and a pair of hands is bringing my hands up and a pair of handcuffs is trapping them to the bed headboards.

I look up at him once he has turned on the bedside lights and he smirks down at me. I try to free my hands but it's in vain. He gets off of me and says:

„You can't break loose of them so don't even try it or you'll just hurt yourself."

„Why do you do this?" I ask when he takes off his shirt and I swallow in fear when I see those big muscles that could easily crush me. He looks at me and says in low voice that makes me shiver:

„Because you're beautiful and I want you."

With that he once again gets on me and starts to aggressively kiss and bite me. I cry out when he bites down on my collarbone and starts to suck at it. His hands are opening my robe and he starts to play with my nipples. He takes one of my nipples in his mouth and I cry out in pain at the sensation.

Suddenly he grinds against my legs and I can feel how hard he is against me. Tears are leaking out of my eyes and I sob when he once again kisses me. I'm fully naked now and his hands are groping me anywhere.

Suddenly he bites my neck so hard that I arch my back and I realize my mistake.

A finger is pushed into me forcefully and I cry out in pain. I'm shaking in pain and tears are streaming down my face.

„Shh, Tom. Aghh, I love you so much. You're mine and only mine." He says and kisses me at the same time adding second and third finger inside of me. He pushes them as far inside as he can and once again I cry out. The fingers suddenly leave me and I sob and open my eyes.

I whimper when I see him take his pants and underwear off freeing a massive cock that I remember pushing into me with great force.

He straddles me and I beg him to not do this. Obviously he does not listen to me and starts to palm his cock with his spit. He grins at me and says:

„I'm gonna make you scream out for me."

He pulls my legs over his shoulders and puts the head of his cock at my entrance.

„No no-" I start to say but scream out when he pushes into me with one thrust.

He starts to violently push in and out of me with his massive cock that I can't do nothing else but scream in pain and agony.

The only thing heard in the room is my screams, his grunts and the sound of skin slapping against skin. It's sickening and I want nothing more than throw up.

Suddenly he pulls out of me and before I can understand what's happening he pushes his cock in my mouth. I choke on it but he starts to thrust it in and out. I can taste cum in my mouth and I almost vomit but before I can do that he pulls out only to push it back inside my ass. I scream when he starts to thrust again but then he shouts and I can feel the cum inside of me.

I do not remember what happens after he pulls out but I remember him saying:

„Now you're mine my dear, beautiful, my Tom."

~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed and hopefully liked this chapter too lol!