Part 17- When?

Chris pov~

I couldn't believe those words that came out of Sebastian's mouth.
There was no way that something like that could have happened to Tom.
There's no way that it did.

I look at his way and understand that he tells the truth.

Looking at the others I see that they aren't doing any better. Tom's mom and dad look like they have been hit with an truck with his mother's hand on her mouth.
Emma has a hand over her mouth too and there are tears coming from her eyes.

Liam and Luke are looking wide eyes at Sebastian and Sebastian just looks pained.

„W-What?" I ask and my voice shakes.

„I-I mean what I s-said. H-he was raped by some man a few months ago. He didn't want me to say this to anyone. Even I found it out by accident. He didn't want anyone to know this." He says and I can't believe that. He was raped and I didn't notice that something had happened to him.

„No, no, no. Not my son. How could we not notice that something had happened to him." His mother says and she is openly crying. Their father has tears in his but he tries to be strong and support his ex wife and daughter.

„But were was he raped?" Luke asks and me and Liam glare at him for asking such an question.

„Why would you wanna know about that?" I ask him but he only seems to be wanna get the answer.