Part 21

Tom's pov~

When I open my eyes the first thing I notice is that my whole body hurts. I try to move a little but even that hurts like hell. I close my eyes and take a deep breath before taking all my strength to my arms and pushing myself up a little to sit on the big bed I'm on.

I look around the room but there really isn't a lot to look at.
There's only a small closet and an table here in this room. And a mirror. The walls are painted gray and the only colorful thing in this room is the bed.

I shudder a little as I remember what happened earlier.
I still feel his hands everywhere on me and I feel dirty.

As I sit in here I suddenly remember when he said that he will be gone till the night today and that he will have more fun with me when he has come back.
I feel sick thinking about what he will do then.

I wish someone would find me and that this all would be over.
I wish that that night would never had happened.
I wish that it would all disappear and I could just forget about all of this.

I miss my family and friends. I wonder if they are still looking for me or have they already given up on me.

I feel tears falling down my cheeks as I thin about them. I really miss them. I want to see them and hug them.

I really wish that this all would end.

I wish I was dead. I just want to end all this.

As I think about this I suddenly get an idea. I know I shouldn't do this but I can't take this anymore.

I look at the mirror at the room and get up.

I've made up my mind. I don't want to do this anymore. This is the only solution.

~

Chris pov~

I don't know why but I suddenly got a bad feeling.

I don't know what it is but I feel scared.

I look at Luke, Liam and Emma talking and try to focus on them. I shake myself a little and look up when Luke addresses me.

I'm not sure what that was but I don't feel good about this.

I just hope that Tom is okay and that we would find him.