Chapter 2# No eyes, always watching

You're POV
The trees in the forest made everything peaceful and silent. I walked for hours beyond hours that I didn't notice Shadress the shadow next to me. (She is the one who finally awoken your insanity) I heard a stick break and I quickly turned around with my dagger in hand. I started to hear familiar voices past the trees, I swiftly hid behind the tree and peeked who it was.

It was Heather and Daric, the perfect victims to take revenge on. I ran at inhuman speed and stabbed both of them in the legs so they won't be able to run. Their screams filled the air, it was music to me, but it's better to have everything quiet. I grabbed Daric and striddled his waste with my legs. He was trying to get out of my grasp but I knew he wouldn't be able to, I started to trace my knife along his chest and stopped directly on his pelvis. I smiled wickedly and jammed my knife through his pelvis, I then carved all the way to his heart and killed him. Heather was skinned alive, and I removed her ice blue eyes and put them in my pocket, I left their bodies to rot so crows would feast on their bodies.

- Time skip -

It's been two hours sense I left the bodies and a day that I burned my house down. I noticed Shadress tugging on my sleeve. I Looked at her curiously.

"What is it?" I asked annoyed
"We are being watched" Shadress replied nervously
I looked around the forest but saw nothing. I heard a twig snap. I turn around to see a tall man, He wore what looked like a tuxedo or a business suit.
"Who are you?" I asked curiously without fear in my voice.
He cocks his head to the side a little as if examining me and tilts his head back to its original position.
" I am the Slender man my dear, these are my woods." he replies in a calm and soothing voice.
Slender man.... that name is all too familiar.
"Mr. Slender man if you don't mind me asking, can I for a day, stay at your house hold I won't bother you again, I promise!"
I say nicely.
He looks at you, as if he's trying to read your mind.
"My dear, have you recently killed someone? You are covered from head to toe in blood." he says.

Oh shoot, if I say I did will he still allow me to stay?
I sigh in defeat.
"I did, but will you let me stay?" I ask curiously and a hint of guilt in my voice.
"Do not feel guilty, take my hand and I will bring you their." Slender man replied.
I take his hand and everything went dark at first but everything reappear, and here we stood in front of a mansion.

"Before we go in, I must ask you. Do you want to stay in this mansion with me and the others?" Slender asked.

I had to think for a moment, I didn't wanna barge in like. 'Hey Im staying in your place because of ya da ya da ya da' that's no how I work.
"Ok sure Mr. Slenderman, it's not like I have any other place to go."

Before I could even open the handle, Slenderman teleported us to conveniently good sized room for him. I wasn't surprised, after all its his office.

Slender goes to the other side of the desk and sits down.
"Child, what is your name?"
Out of all things I forgot to say my name? I mentally face palm myself.
"I'm sorry, my name is y/n but call me CP/N"
(creepypasta name) I retort.
"Its quiet alright, at least you have manners unlike some of the other Pastas." he replied back with a blank expression (no pun intended).

"Now, will you comit to being a pasta?" he asked.
"Sure Mr. Slender man." I reply.
" no need for the formalities, call me Slender if you would like." he retorted.

"Alright thank you Slender!" I reply.
He starts drawing the sign directly under your collar bone, which was a bit painful but you committed to this so, no turning back now.

After the painful process, he lead you to the living room where a Link looking figure sat down and played Mario cart with a cut out smiling man.

Slender with a snap turned off the tv, both boys went into a raging fit, about who cheated.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet our newest member of the pasta family, CP/N. Slender saix

I gave a little wave.

A girl with black hair pale skin like Snow White with black eyes, walked up too me.

"My name is Jane The Killer, but call me Jane for short!" she said.
"Nice to meet you! You already know who I am." I replied.
Some others came up to me like, Toby, Masky, Hoody, and Bloody Painter also known as Helen.
I watched the Link a like boy play Zelda until a caught someone's fist mid air with holding a knife, I looked into the boys eye.

"Oh looks like Jeff here is being a complete dick and already attacking the Newby here." link a like spoke.

"Oh so that's the bastards name. I replied in a annoyed voice.

I stare into his eyes for a moment and get a great idea. I smile a Cheshire smile.

"What are you smiling about CP/N?" Jeff the killer said.

I launch my left hand to his knife and rip it out of his hand. I run as fast as I can to any room that I can reach. I some how end up in a room that has a lot of wine in it. I look around and find a huge bottle of Rice Wine. This guy has a good taste in wine, I say to myself. I start fiddling with Jeff's knife that I named Knife~Chan. I start hear were Jeff is, he sounded extremely mad, but I could care less.
I go out of the room and threw Knife~Chan at Jeff. The butt off the knife hit his back and he turned around to grab his knife. I chuckle at his stupidity. And run to the living room to find the link a like boy.

He was still playing Zelda, but I didn't care.
"So what's your name? Link a like." I ask
"First, don't call me that, second, its Ben Drowned but call me Ben." he replied.

Jane was sitting in the kitchen doing nothing.
" Hey Jane? Can you show me to my room? I never got the chance to see it." I replied

"Sure thing." she said.

She finds my room and I thank her. The room is a bit small but it's cozy and nice to be in. The f/c color of the walls were a good taste in color. I stride over to the closet and put my cloths in and put some of my Wine in my closet. I make everything I want it to be and plop my bag on the bed and search for my drawing book, I draw when I'm stressed and drink my wine when I'm stressed as well.

-time skipped 12:37 am-

After hours of drawing I found myself drawing a Wind flask with beautiful details. The color was blood red, the perfect color for wine. I yawn tiredly, I put my drawing in my desk, turn off the light, layed myself in bed and let darkness take my vision.

(Words 1265)