Chapter 12# Awakening...

It has bean a few weeks sense the incident the had occurred... 
everyone was acting a bit depressed without your voice being heard or your pranks that you would pull up on the others, it always made them laugh.

Sally always has nightmares and they never go away... you were always there for her when the nightmares attacked her, and you would sing her a lullaby so she would calm down and sleep.

And when you were asleep Damien, Gabriella, and Dante were beaten close to death. Dante had it the worst. He went through the cycle of being burnt alive almost drowned alive, and mentally torchered ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile......

Your POV

I don't know if I'm dead or alive at this point, but the scene kept playing in my head...
The last thing I was fighting against.... Damien, that prick. And Dante that tratorious Shad.

I was then in darkness but... I started feeling pain in my back and chest. I started to awaken from my slumber or what humans call it and maybe we call it, a coma.
I winced when I felt the pain increase on my stomach and back. Let me tell you this, it hurt like hell.

"Ughhhhhhh...." I groaned.

"I wonder where everyone is...?" I questioned.

I got up but the pain increased heavily and I squeaked and sat down. I wanted to know if they where ok... I wanted to know if Kagekao was ok...

Someone opened the door and to my surprise it was EJ.
EJ looked surprised and hugged me while.... crying? Why was he crying? EJ realised me and wiped his remaining tears scattered on his face.

" Y-you have no idea how worried we were!" he said angerly but a hint of sadness in his voice.
I was about to say something but Jack I cut me off.

"Kagekao, blamed himself for the situation that happened when you got stabbed..." EJ says.

"But, it was my fault! I could have helped you when I took Ani!" EJ beats himself about it.

"That's actually exactly what I wanted you to do, EJ," I say to him.

"Ani, is like a little sister to me Ide do anything to keep her safe... I-I..." I continue, I don't want to matter... I don't want emotions for people to get the best of me.

" I-I don't want people to make it seem like I matter the most!" I say tears threatening to fall. EJ can see that and goes to comfort me but I SWAT his hand away.

"Don't, not after what I did to make them worried.." I say.

Ani all of a sudden walks in. She froze when she saw me awake and jumped and hugged me. I smiled at her and hugged her tightly. She has tears rolling down rapidly.

"Don't ever do that again!" she says hugging me and crying. I froze. I felt guilt but I promised.

"I won't do that again, I promise." I say truthfully.

Everyone walks in and as soon as Toby meets my eyes he tackles me into hug ticking and crying at the same time everyone hugs me. I feel...... Loved but this is too much... I-I don't deserve t-this!

But just to act normal with them I hugged them all and held back my tears creating a fake smile.
But what made me tear up more was when I saw Kagekao walked in. Everyone looked at Kage and me.

I slowly got up wincing in pain once in awhile and I ran towards him giving him a tight hug. By this time I was crying into his chest. When I collided into him he tensed up for a moment not knowing what to do and hugged me shaking a bit.

" I-I'm  so sorry!" I cry.

"I-Im sorry to be s-such a burden to you all! I DON'T DESERVE YOUR KINDNESS." I sob. Kagekao removed one hand and put his mask to the side of his face.

He looked at me with his silvery glowing eyes that stared right into my soul...

The desire to kiss him grew more then the first time it happened. I gently put one arm around his neck keeping eye contact with him.

He looked at me with genuinely caring eyes. He mustered his courage and closed the gap between us. He closed his eyes. His lips were soft, I wrapped both my arms around his neck to make this kiss deeper. You could hear howles of cheering. Surprisingly Ben usually was the one that was like 'ew kissing! ' but he seemed proud...

We both eventually departed from the kiss. We both smiled at each other for the first time in along time. Everyone was... If everyone was happy, then I was happy. Me and Kagekoa walked to his bedroom because, well..., he wanted to keep me protected after what happens with me between Dante and Damien.

Everyone group hugged me. For once I was thankful to even have such a loving family who were just like me..

That night, I finally slept peacefully for the first time. In Kagekao's arms. I felt safe and warm and I was no longer alone in the darkness, alone, cowering, clawing for breath but that matters no more. Thank you everyone for being a blessing in my life and for loving me Kagekao.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-THE END-

(I am Finally done... Thank Irene... Thank you all for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it.)