Chapter 9# The Formal event and meeting

No one's POV

"Alright, Let's get started." Splendor says.

"Mara" Splendor continues.

"You will be relaying this information to Hodek and the others, correct?" Splendor says.

"Yes. Sorry they couldn't make it." She says.

"Don't worry I'm sure they are quite busy." Splendor responds.

"Not to be rude, but I'd like to get this over with rather quickly..." Trender man interrupts.

"Being in the same room as him is unpleasant, to say the least..." Trender says unsettled.

The man smirks under his red cloak.

" I don't believe I know this man..." Slender says.

"Have we met before?" Slender asks curiously.

The man's smirk grows wider and a glowing eye in the middle of his head opens, he turns his head a bit slowly and snickers at Slender. An all too familiar common enemy sits before him.

"You could say that." He says

"ZALGO!" Slender yells.

"How dare you show your face here!" Slender says inraged.

"Easy, Slender. I come in peace." He says rather teasingly.

"Huh, I told you he'd freak," Offender man says.

"For real..." Mara says unamused.

"Honestly.." Trender says.

"He's telling the truth. The Necromancer and The Demon Warlock poses just as much of a threat to Zalgo as he does to us." Splendor explains.

"Don't think I'm happy about this..." Zalgo says threateningly.

"But we are all out of options," Zalgo says.

"Fine" Slender says.

- Time skipped -

Your POV

The ballroom was beautiful I've never seen anything like it. It was like I was in a castle. All of a sudden I hear an insane voice.

"JEFFY! ~" Nina calls.

"Jeffy my love..." She says.

"Where are you?" She calls out looking everywhere.

"hmph... " This is a lot harder than last time." She says walking somewhere else.

"Oh well! I'm still going to find you! Come out, come out where ever you are." She says.

"Ok, I think I'm safe..." Jeff says crawling out from under the table.

" now there something you don't see every day." A girl for a rose for her eye says.

"You're Jeff Woods, Right? This must be Nina's doing." She says.

"Can I help you purple hair?" Jeff says rudely.

"It's Mari." She says.

"Well Mari, beat it. You're going to get me caught!" Jeff says.

Now that's a mistake you should never make, now she's probably going to tell Nina where he's at.

"Aww man! Did we miss it?" Toby asks standing next to a woman with a clock eye.

"Really, Jeff? Again?" Masky says. Hoodie's holding his camera recording.

"SHUT UP! She'll hear you!" Jeff says.

I find Nina and tell her where Jeff is, she runs all the way to the ballroom and the rest.