Chapter 11# Brought back but not the same.

No ones POV

Kagekao fought Gabriella for awhile, while Jack was sneaking up behind her with his trusty old scalpel in his hand.

Jane managed to throw her knife direct contact in her left eye socket. Gabriella screamed in agony and anger .

"HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY GORGEOUS FACE!" Gabriella screamed in anger. Ooh boy were they going to get her furious fit of "anger".

Jeff was currently fight one of Gabriella's huge birds that was trying to grab him into the air to die from falling from a high place.

Jane fought furiously agenst Gabriella eventually slicing into her stomach.

"GAHHHHHHHHHH!!" Gabriella screamed in complete anger and pain.

"Say bye bye!" Jane says swings down to finish Gabriella but Jeff stops her.

"JEFF! Stop being a idiot! We have to finish her!" Jane yells furious.

"Why don't we bring her and Damien and Dante to the Slender brothers so they may give them beautiful death? Then, when they are useless they can permanent Go. To. Sleep! " Jeff reconsiders.

"You know what sure. First time you used your brain jeeze..." Jane says. She use the but of the knife and knocks Gabriella out cold.

Your POV

I wake up but my vision is a bit fuzzy. I find myself leaning against a tree with Ani beside me. I realize I'm tied up with rope around me. I see Damien about to grab Ani  and put her on his shoulders to run. I also see Dante making his way towards me.
I grab a sharp stick that is near me to either stab Dante in the eye or cut loose the ropes and rescue and  Ani from Damien.
That's it. As soon as Dante was about to touch me I broke free from my bonds and stabbed him in his right eye socket.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! YOU ASSHAT!" Dante screamed in agony and soon it contorted to anger.

"I may have a fine ass but I'm not wearing a hat."

I took that opportunity to grab my dagger from the side of his belt. I swiftly stab the calf of his leg to stop him from running so the other pastas could take care of him.
I hurtled towards Damien and knocked Ani off him.
He gave me the 'Your dead mate' look. His hand turned into a purple icicle hand, in the corner of my eye I saw Eyeless Jack grab Ani to safety while I handeled  Damien.

Damien swings his sharp frozen arm at me which came nearly inches from my face. I try tripping Damien so that he would have less of an advantage on me but instead it was the opposite... I was tripped instead! I frantically try getting up but was surprised I was picked up with by one hand in a choke hold.

I stab his arm several times with the sharp blade that I held. Of course he dropped me instantly not wanting to get hurt more.
There was one person I had forgotten that was sneaking up on me.
I had finally tripped Damien and was about to stab him.
He gave a evil smirk which caught me off guard. I stared at him confused until I felt a sharp pain through my back and my stomach.
.
My face contorted to horror, I looked down to see a dark blue icicle sticking out of me.
.
I turn around to see Dante with a insane grin.
My vision starts to blur but I refused to stand down.

A burst of energy surgeries through me.

"Well... Dante -COUGH-" I say before coughing a bit of blood that was f/c. I walk towards him and he doesn't back down thinking that he's won.

" If I'm going down, your coming down with me," I say quickly. He looked confused only to realize too late, before could do anything I stab him directly in the stomach to hit his vital organs.
I watched his body slump down to the ground and a pool of his blood surrounded him.

Damien attempted to escape but was immediately stopped by Jack putting his foot on his back holding his arms in the process.

I felt my vision start to grow blurry and all I saw was black figures approach me before I fell and everything went dark.

No ones POV

Kagekao was fighting his hardest at the moment against
those bloody birds Gabriella had sommoned earlier.

He caught sight of Y/n fighting off Damien protecting Ani as if she was your little sister. But you didn't notice Dante sneaking up behind you with a long icicle the size of a spear.

"Y/N WATCH OUT HE'S BEHIND YOU" Kagekao yelled running at you. But he was too late. Dante plunged the icicle right through your body as if it was nothing.

Kagekao looked at your face that was contorted in horror. She slowly turned around and looked like she was going to pass out but all of a sudden.
Her e/c coverd every inch of her eyes and mouth.

" If I'm going down, your coming down with me." y/n yells stabbing Dante straight in the stomach.

Dante falls down and his own blood pools around him. Y/n's face contorts to tiredness and starts falling backwards.

Kagekao swiftly catches her before she hits the ground.

Kagekao's POV

I catch Y/n before she hit the ground I look at her wound I was mortified of her condition. I quickly take my scarf off to try to stop the bleeding. It didn't seem to do much.

" Guys, ANYONE, HELP ME DAMIT I'M LOOSING HER!" I yell to get at least one of them to help me. I see Jane rush to help.

Jane takes a bandage out that will at least stop the bleeding for a bit.

" We need to get back to the Splendor mansion before CP/n dies. NOW!!" I yell.

Jack was in charge of the warp gates that Splendor gave him and admidiatly warped us back.

Ani was ok except she had a bit of a concussion from Damien crushing her head. As for y/n, she was...
I don't even want to say the word...

Y/n was in a coma.

I was sitting at her bed side while Nurse Ann and Jack cleaned and stitched y/n.

I didn't even get to confess to her...

As soon as Nurse Ann and Jack were done I was completely swept off to dream land while I was hugging
y/n, hoping she would wake up soon.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

(Will you wake up? Will you ever see him again? And will you be able to confess to him? We shall find out in the next chapter)