who is he..?

\\Izuku p.o.v//

I just got off the phone with kirishima. He wanted me to have dinner with him and his family along with another one of his friends. Kirishima and I went to elementary school together, but we stopped going to school with each other when he got into U.A. Kirishima kept telling me to just try to get in. My insecurities got the best of me and put me down.

I didn't have much confidence to take the exam to get in so I just go to a public school. I had an hour to get ready so I threw on a pair of plain black jeans, a white nasa hoodie, and a pair of black and white checkered vans. To pass time I just scrolled on 'imstergram'. Next thing I know it's almost time to leave. My mom was still at work so I just left.

I smelled the food from in front of his house. It made my stomach growl. I knocked on his door, the door immediately opened reviling a red hair goofball. "MIDORIYA" He smiled when he saw me and gave me a big hug. I walked in "Hello mrs and mr Kirishima". They smiles at me, "Midoriya it's great to see you again, how your mother."

The kirishimas we're always so nice to me. "She doing great." I had a conversation with kirishima's parents intel the door knocked again. I'm guess that's his other friend who's coming. Kirishima opened the door, "BAKUBROO" bakubro? "Get the fuck off me shitty hair". Heh he sounds nice. "Who's the other extra who's coming". He walks in and sits down not noticing i'm here. He looks up and stares at.

\\Katsuki p.o.v//

I didn't even notice shitty hairs other friend was here intel I sat down. I look to my right and there he is. He has forest green/black hair, big emerald eyes, and freckles on each cheek. He looks like a nerd. I froze in place when I looked at him slowly taking in his features.

He's kinda cute. I could tell me starting at him made him uncomfortable cause he shifted in his seat and looked a different way. "Foods done" kirishima's mom said with a smile. We all dug in. We all talked about random stuff. "Oh my god I didn't even introduce you guys. Izuku this is Bakugou Katsuki, Bakubro this is Izuku Midoriya." kirishima said pointing at us.

He smiled at me. One of the brightest smiles i've ever seen. I just let out a 'tch'. His smile faded away when I made that sound. He looked at his food and started playing with it. His phone started ringing. "Uh kirishima... It's kira.. i'll be right back" He got up and went into the hall way. Who's kira? I leaned over to shitty hairs ear.

"Who's kira"
"OH that's midoriya's boyfriend. They've been together for a couple months" What a shame. He came back. He had tears in his eyes. He walked over to Kirishima and whispered something in his ear. Kirishima looked at him with shock he nodded his head and hugged him. He looked at me and bowed his head "It was *sniff* nice to m-meet you" and with that he left.

What the hell was that about. One minute he was smiling and the next he's crying. When we were done eating shitty hair and I sat done on the couch watching movies. "Shitty hair, why was the nerd crying" He looked at me then back at the t.v. "Oh... uh his uh... his boyfriend.. He broke up with him. He confessed to cheating." Damn that's fucked up. He looked like he was broken in literally half.

\\Izuku p.o.v//

Kira confessed to cheating on me. I didn't know what to do and I didn't want to be here anymore. I told kirishima what happened and told Bakugou it was nice meeting him. I ran home and locked myself in my room. I started crying harder, I got a text from kirishima.
—————————————————
kirishima// hey midoriya, just checking in with you. Don't think to much about it. I never liked him, he was always a dick. He'll realize sooner or later that he fucked up. :) ❤️

izuku// Thanks kiri I really needed that. ❤️

kirishima// Anytime... Also maybe ya know... Bakugou.. he's single. 😏

Izuku// hah thanks but no thanks kiri. He probably thinks i'm a weirdo after today. Anyway good night Kiri :)

kirishima// worth a try. Goodnight Izuku
—————————————————