is he still drunk !?

FAVORITE SONG!! Although it's not the actual song it's edited which is soooo much more better

\\Katsuki p.o.v//

"KATSUKI BAKUGO IS MY BOYFRIEND AND I SUCKED HIM OFF. Hahahha" He yelled a second time. I picked him up and brought him to my room. He started taking my shirt off and sat on my lap grinding against my member.

"Ahh~kacchan." He started sucking on my neck. "Izuku S-stop, Mmhhh~ I don't wanna do this right now." He leaned to my ear and seductively whispered. "The noises your making are telling me different." This nerd has completely NO filter.

He took his shirt off, he started sucking my collar bone. "Izuku stop, seriously you need to go to bed." He started to whine again. "But I want kacchan to have sex with meeeee." He took off his pants. "BABYY COME ONNN" he started whining a second time.

I pulled his pants back on. "Does kacchan not love me like he said he does" He started crying again he pulled the blankets over his head. "FUCK YOU KATSUKI BAKUGOU." Is he for real right now? I try and make him feel better but all I hear are baby like snores. That tells me he's asleep. I layed right next to him going to bed.

\\Izuku p.o.v//

I woke up with the biggest headache. I can barley remember what happened. I feel kinda weird tho. I see kacchan awake on his phone. I kiss his cheek. "Ka-Kacchan. What happened last night." "Heh there's the izuku I know." What's that suppose to mean. "Are you sure you wanna know" I nod my head

Time skip to after the explanation.

Oh my god did I really do that!! I apologized to kacchan for the billionth time. He kissed me and said it was ok. I can't believe I seduced my boyfriend!! I need advil. (i used advil in like 3 of my storys😂)

"Kacchan. Can you get me advil." He started laughing. "W-whats so funny." "I just can't believe you beat denki and sero in a drinking contest. They were the original champions for like three years, and now my boyfriend is."

"Ughhh don't remind me about that." He left and got advil for me. I felt like dying. I just wanted to lay in bed all day with kacchan, but noooo kacchannn just haaaddd to go make plans with his friends from the party.

"Izuku, I have to go, you know where everything is so just help yourself." He kissed my forehead. "Noooo kacchannnnn don't leave meee." I clung on to his waist. "Baby, I have to go." I cantttt oh my god, The way he said it made my heart burst with joy, I didn't want him to leave.

So I pulled him into a kiss. "Mmh~ izuku. I have to go." I hummed a no in the kiss. I reached down and started unbuckling his pants. "N-no Izuku. Come on, I'll make it up to you later." I leaned over and licked his ear, then lightly bit it.

"Why can't you make it up to me now." His pants were unbuttoned so I put my hand in his pants, groping his member through his boxers. "MhhH~ I-izuku... please. Not now." Hhhh I give up.

I was kinda mad, So I took my hands out of his pants and moved away from him turning the other way and crossed my arms... Yes... Since I didn't get my way, i'm gonna act like a brat.

\\Katsuki p.o.v//

SOBER IZUKU HAS NO SHAME EITHER. He tried seducing me to stay, and let me tell you it was about to work intel he pulled away. He didn't get his way so now he's pouting. I crawled of to him. "Baby... Please, I promise to make it up to you later."

He shook his head no. Is he still semi drunk? He started crying... yep he's still a little drunk from last night. "Y-you don't love meee." "Baby, yes I do" "T-then why did you t-tell me no." I kissed him on the lips. "Because your still drunk."

He stopped crying and gave me a smug look. "So if I wasn't drunk then you'd let me continue." Fuck. Think katsuki think. I didn't have to, Cause I looked back at izuku and he's asleep... Ok. Class 1-A kids are meeting over at kirishima's.

I knock on the door and all I hear is "BAKUGOU"