kacchan ?

oooo i really like this song ^

\\Izuku p.o.v//
Surprisingly Kirishima persuaded me to get out of the house. We were walking to a new cafe we talked about a bunch of random stuff we got our seat and waiting for a waitress.

"Hello may I take your order" She gave us a big smile. I smiled at her back hiding my true emotions "Yes can I have a... Iced latte with a blueberry muffin." She wrote down what I said on her notepad

"Got it... and for you sir" She said looking at kirishima. "Yeah... Can I just have the same as him" She nodded her head and grabbed our menus. Kirishima and I started joking around with eachother. It definitely got my mind off of kac-... Katsuki.

\\Katsuki p.o.v//
Astami and I made our way to the cafe. "Hey katsuki theres this new arcade called funfun time WE SHOULD GO AFTER THIS!!" I turned to him. I actually wanted to go to that arcade when it opened.

"Yeah, lets do it." I still can't help but think of izuku though cause I was gonna bring him to that arcade. We got our seat and a waitress came up.

"Hello may I take your order" "Hey... can I have a iced latte and a blueberry muffin...  and maybe your number" Said Astami while looking the waitress up and down. That's what Izuku always orders.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the waitress asked what I wanted "Oh uh... The same as him" She nodded and took our menus. "You really tried to pull a move on her." I said while shacking my head.

Astami and I kept joking around with each other. He always finds a way to take my mind off izuku. I almost forgot what happened between us. The waitress came back with our food and a piece of paper. When she set the food down she put the note on Astami's food. His jaw dropped so low.

\\Izuku p.o.v//
The waitress came back with our stuff. Kirishima kept our conversation going. I'm really great full for him. "Kiri... I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back" He nodded his head.

On my way there I saw my old friend Astami who went to the same middle school as me. We made eye contact and he yelled my nickname he had for me.

"MIDO" He got out of his seat and ran to me. We hugged eachother. We haven't seen eachother in 6 years. We walked back to his seat. "Izuku this is kats-." "K-kacchan?" His nickname spilled out of my mouth.

"OH you two know eachother" Kacchan and I kept our eye contact with eachother. "No... We don't know eachother" He took his eyes off mine. W-why did he say that. I was about to cry but I put on the best smile I could. "U-um... Astami, it was nice seeing you but I uh... I have to go"

When I turned around to walk back to kirishima I started crying. I walked over to kirishima and pulled him out of his seat by his hand. "I-Izuku what's wrong" He looked over and saw kacchan...

"Oh.. Izuku it's gonna be ok" I didn't even make it outside yet. Right when we got to the restaurant door I fell on my knees and started crying. Astami ran over to me. "M-mido... Whats wrong"

\\Katsuki p.o.v//
Who would've know Astami and Izuku knew each other. I should've never said 'I didn't know him' I saw the hurt in his eyes. Seeing him cry on the floor made me want to wish none of this ever happened...

I always hated seeing him cry. Seeing him in such a vulnerable state brung up all these memories we had with each other. The good and bad. I've had enough of my little bitch fit. I love this nerd to much to see him like this.

Tears were welding up in my eyes. I walked over to izuku and gave him the biggest hug. "K-.... Kacchan?" He slowly hugged me back. "W-why... Are you hugging me... I hurt you."

I brung my hand and cupped his cheek brushing away his tears with my thumb. "No izuku... I hurt you Izuku. That whole argument was really stupid and I should of listened to your side... I'm so sorry."