thank you kacchan

\\Izuku p.o.v//

Kacchan and I had made plans to go to the fair today around three. I was so excited, it's my first time going to the fair so I don't know what to expect. I get changed.
(don't really know how to explain this shirt so enjoy a photo)

along with black jeans, and black and orange high top checkered vans

along with black jeans, and black and orange high top checkered vans. Kacchan knocked on the door. He hugged me and said hi. He wore a light pink thrasher hoodie, with light blue ripped jeans, he also had light pink and white vans. His mom let him bring the car so it was only a 15 minute drive. I was trying to stay calm but I couldn't. I was so excited to go to the fair.

"KACCHANNNN IM SO EXCITED" He looked at me and bit his lip while smiling. "It's your first time here huh" I nodded proudly. "Has kacchan gone to the fair before" He said yes. "KACCHAN YOU HAVE TO TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT" I started getting impatient and I wanted all the details. "Izuku were literally in the parking lot".... oh I was so excited I didn't even realize we were there. We got out of the car and I took Kacchans hand and ran to the entrance.

\\Katsuki p.o.v//
"Kacchan Kacchan hurry uppp" he reminded me of a little kid, it was kinda cute. We finally got in and his face lit up in excitement. It was so cute. He started jumping up and down and pointing at a 'all might' figuren. All might was his favorite actor. He started to run place to place looking at all of the rollar coaster and food places. I didn't want him getting lost so I gave him a piggy back ride. He kept jumping on my back.

"KAAACHHANNNN" he patted my head over and over again. I saw were he was looking at.... It was a kid ride. "Izuku.. that's for kids". He looked at me confused. "They have rides for kids?" I carried him to a ride that went all the way up spun around and dropped you down.

When I walked up to it izuku started shaking. His hands gripped my shoulders and his legs wrapped around my waist tightly. "NOPE. Kacchan turn around". "Come on izukuuu" ".... Ok"

After the ride

Izuku threw up when we got off the ride. For the rest of the day we went on calm rides that we're more izukus pace. We went to go get food. He was hungry cause he pretty much threw up his food.

The sunset started showing. Izuku wanted to go on the farris wheel cause someone told him to get on at sunset and you can see everything when your uptop.

Play the song uptop !!

The farris wheel started to move. Izuku looks down with his hands on his knees. "What's wrong izuku". Why does he look sad. "I'm sorry you didn't get to go on the rides you wanted to go on because of me... i'm also sorry you didn't have fun today". Did he think I didn't have fun with him!?

"Izuku... This is the best day i've ever had" He looked at me with a big bright smile. "Really!?" I nodded. I want to ask him the question i've been wanting to ask him all week. "I-Izuku will yo-" "KACCHAN LOOK" He pointed out the window and his eyes lit up.

He had the most innocent, and brightest smile on his face. Colors ranging from light blue, yellow, red, and purple were glowing on his skin. The sight made my cheeks flush dark red.

He truly is beautiful. He looked at me and I immediately pulled him into a kiss. It felt like fireworks were going off in my stomach. I pulled away, He looked at my in shock. "K-... Kacchan."

"Izuku... Will you go out with me" He started to cry. "K-Kacchan.. Yes of course i'll go out with you" He pulled me into a tight hug. After we got off the farris wheel we got in the car, I started the car and he looked at me. "Thank you for today kacchan." I meant what I said to izuku... today was the best day i've ever had, and it's because of you.