He's still at my house...

\\Katsuki p.o.v//

slight smut

I get bugged with a bunch of questions. Mostly about izuku. "Where's midoriya at" "Yeah I want to learn his secret to drinking" "Bakugou what happend after that partyyy." This is kinda overwhelming and annoying.

"I don't think he wants me telling you what happened after" I heard a bunch of 'oooo's' and 'someone lost there V carddd.' I rolled my eyes. "He's at my house with a hungover. He's still drunk from last night."

Denki and sero ran over to me. "Dude you still should of brought him!" Denki said. "Yeah, I'm sure he does have a hangover and is still drunk. He beat the two champions to the drinking contest."

I guess they like izuku heh. "OH bakubro, Ok so we had to take down sero, and denkis picture to the drinking contest champions anddd nowww TADAA." There was a picture of izuku drinking against sero and denki.

Beer was falling out of the corner of his lips and he looked like he was gonna pass out any moment. On the top of the picture it said 'Drinking contest champion' and at the bottom of the picture it said 'Izuku midoriya'.

I can't believe this oh my god. Next time he comes to a party I don't know what to expect. I have to tell him about this. I spent 3 hours with them and decided to get back to izuku.

On the way back I stopped by the store to get something to help his hangover. I was trying to be quick so I could get back to izuku sooner.

I finally got back home to izuku. When I walked in a saw izuku still asleep. I walked up to him and kissed his forehead, He woke up and immediately and sprung into my arms. "KACCHANNNNN."

He hugged me and kissed me cheek. "I'm so happy your back." The way he acted when he acknowledged me makes me really happy. "Hey Izuku." He bit my ear and whispered, "Can you make it up to me now."

He started to kiss me. He leaned me down, now i'm on my back and he's sitting on my member. He put both of his hands on my stomach and started grinding against my member, he bit his lip. Both of my hands were on the side of his thighs.

"MhhAhh~ Kacchannn." He took off his shirt. He reached down and unbuckled my pants. "No nerd, Not while your like this" He kept pulling down my pants, and he did the same for him.

We were both in our boxers but I still had my shirt on. He started rubbing our members together through our boxers. "Kacchannnnn" Fuckkk this is really turning me on.

I don't want to take advantage of him when he's like this tho. He got off me and started taking off my boxers with his teeth. "Kacchan, Can I please do this." I really wanted to say yes but I know better than that.

"Izuku. Plea-Ahhh~" He licked my member through the boxers. "Come on babyyyy, let me make it up to you for having to take care of me." He bit his lip and started taking my member out of my boxers. "N-no izuku st- Ahhh~hahahhhh" He swirled his tongue around my member than licking the base all the way up to the tip.

TOO BE CONTINUED...