lets party !

slight smut 😗

\\Katsuki p.o.v//
Izuku and I have been dating for 3 weeks so far. Kirishima knows about us. Speaking of him he wanted Izuku and I to go to a party he was throwing his parents were on a vacation so it was just him.

My parents were on a business trip and my old hag had left the car with me. Izuku was at my house this time. "BABYYY kirishima wants us to go to a party he's throwing. It starts in half an hour" He hugged me. "Ok" I picked him up and put him on the bed, I started to kiss him roughly.

"Mmhhh~ no k-kacchan go get ready" I gave him one more kiss before I got ready. Izuku wore a black and white stripped shirt with black jeans and black and white checkered vans. I wore a light pink thrasher hoodie with a jean jacket over, with light blue jeans, and white air force 1s.

By the time we were done it was time to go. I drove izuku and I to kirishima's. "Uh i-is it to late to go back". It's izukus first time going to a party so I get why he'd be nervous. "No. Come on let's go" I took his hand in mine. I opened the door seeing every 1-A kid. FUCKK.

They all looked at me. "BAKUGOU!!." I could tell izuku was confused. "You know them" he said pointing to the crowd. I sighed, "sadly.. yes... I do." They started bumbarding me with questions. Uraraka asked one question that made everyone stop.

"Ahhh bakugouuu. Who's this he's cute" Izuku was taken back by the sudden attention. "This is my boyfriend Izuku" I winked at him. Uraraka fangirled and took his hand running to the living room.

\\Izuku p.o.v//

A girl with brown hair kept asking me questions. One after another I barley had time to answer. She handed me a red cup. "What's this." She winked at me, "Oh nothing just something you'll need for tonight."

I was really confused, but I drank it anyway. It burned so bad, but it gave me this weird feeling. Cup after cup. Next thing I know i'm doing a drinking contest with a guy that had a black lightning bolt in his hair. I won and everyone cheered for me.

\\Katsuki p.o.v//
I was sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone when all of a sudden mineta came up to me and started talking to me. "So does he have a ex." The fuck? "uh... yeah? why."

He started moving closer to me. "You know, Maybe he's just using you to hoe around with intel he gets back with his ex" What the fuck. Now I was mad. Izuku would never do that... right? I was about to go off on him but I hear everyone chant my boyfriends name.

I look over and see Izuku in a drinking contest with denki. My baby won. I was kinda impressed intel I saw him almost fall. He got back up and did another drinking contest with sero. Izuku won again. Has he done this before?!

I decided that I should probably take him back to my place. He fell and started laughing at nothing. He looked up at me and started laughing again. "kacch *hik* an. Did you see me *hik* kick all their asses in a drinking *hik*... wait what was I *hik* talking about. Hahah" He's so drunk right now oh my god. He's gonna have the biggest hangover ever.

"Alright guys I should probably get him home" I was pulling Izuku out when he forcefully turned around and started waving at them. "BYE BYEEEE." I said my goodbyes and put izuku in the car. "Did I *hik* make kacchan mad" he started to cry.

"No izuku. You didn't" I put his seatbelt on and got in the driver seat. We were 20 minutes away from my house when he asked me something. "Does kacchan*hik* love me". "Of course I do baby"

He started laughing. He bit his lip and looked at me. "Okkkkk....Wellllll does he love me *hik* enough to let me do this." He unbuckled his seat belt and started rubbing my lowers region with his hand. "Mmhh I-Izuku stop.. I have to drive."

He ignored me, and instead of stopping he unzipped my pants. "Stop izuku" He leaned over to my ear. "Come on KAT-SU-KI." Fuck that was hot. "No izuku. Not while your drunk." He pulled my pants down a little. We arrived at a red light.. finally. I took Izukus hands off my... lower region. "Babyyy pleaseee" He started to whine. "No izuku" He smirked.

"GREEN LIGHT" he shouted. I took my hands off of his and back on the steering wheel. He pulled my boxers down. That little punk. "Izuku please stop". He hummed a no. He swirled his tounge around my member. "AaHhh~ Izuku." I could barley focus on the road. He took my hole memeber in his mouth.

"AHH~ Izuku... S-stop."
He bobbed his head faster. "I-izuku take it out- ahh~ i'm gonna cum." He bobbed his head faster than before. "Izu- Ahhh~mhhh" I came in his mouth. He wiped cum off the side of his lips with his thumb then licked his thumb afterwards.

He fixed my pants for me. Once we got home izuku tried getting out but fell on the grass in the front yard. "Hahah. I SUCKED KATSUKI BAKUGOU OFF." he started to shout. Drunk izuku has no filter.