im confused...

\\Kirishima p.o.v//

I'm so confused. First izuku is drunk and took a bat to everything in his room, and we still cant find him. Now Bakugous mom is calling me saying Katsuki was in police custody.

When I arrived I saw Katsuki bloody and bruised and completely passed out. What the hell happened!? "Man two drunks in one night." "I know the other one looked like a goody goody but I guess not" I heard cops talking.

I then remembered that Izuku was drunk and left last night. "Um excuse me but you wouldn't happen to know their names right" One of the cops eyed me up and down.

"Uh yeah I think it was... Katsuki bakugo, and... Midoriya izuku?" WHAT THE FUCK. Did something happen to these two. "WHAT JAIL CELL IN IZUKU IN"

"u-uh cell 11" I ran to jail cell 11 and saw izuku passed out right next to his own throw up. I walked in and woke him up "Izuku... Izuku wait up." He started waking up and he looked around confused. "W-where am I" he said grabbing his head. Oh boy.. "Uh your uh... in police custody" His eyes widened "WHAT"

I had to leave Izuku cause his mom was here to bail him out so I went to check on bakugo. He was up... but he wasn't yelling like he normally would. He just sat there looking down ignoring what the police were saying to him.

Bakugo later got bailed out and left back to his house. I'll just ask them later.

\\Izuku p.o.v//

The police explained to me what I did. Everything came flooding back... right... we broke up. I was in the car with my mom driving home. It was completely silent.

"Mom... i'm sorry". I started crying. "Izuku baby... It's ok". When we got home I explained everything to my mom she gave me a big hug and said it would be ok.

"Tomorrow we can start cleaning your room ok" I nodded my head and went upstairs to my room. It was much more messy than I thought. I walked straight to my bed not caring if my shoes were on or not or if my clothes reeked of alcohol and fell asleep.

\\Katsuki p.o.v//
On the way home my mom kept looking at me because she was worried instead of mad which was something new. I got home and couldn't help but cry.

I clung onto my mom crying on her shoulder. I explained everything to her. After I told her everything she tended to my injuries. I got a call from kirishima I picked it up and he started yelling at me and I sat there a took it like a little bitch. I knew what I did was wrong so I just let it happen.

I told kirishima everything that happened when he stopped yelling at me. He told me about what happend to Izuku and his room. Apparently he was taken into custody too. We were both drunk and did stupid things that night. Kirishima wanted to come over and comfort me so I said yes.

\\Third p.o.v//

It's been a week since the whole incident between Izuku and Katsuki. Izuku hasn't gone out of his room ever since. Inko is starting to get worried. He hasn't even gone out to eat, He isn't opening anyone's text message... nothing.

Katsuki he isn't that bad as izuku. He doesn't know the full truth of what happened with kira so he think's what mineta said was probably the case. Katsuki actually started hanging out with another one of his close friends who got katsuki to stop thinking about Izuku.

His name is Astami.
Kirishima persuaded Izuku to get out of the house and go to a cafe with him... Although Katsuki and Astami were planning on going to the same one.