its a mess!

\\Kirishima p.o.v//

I got a call from Izukus mom. She was freaking out. She said something about Izuku but I couldn't really make out what she said. I rushed over to see the front door open. I ran upstairs to Izukus room and saw that his room was a MESS.

Huge holes in the wall, his t.v was broken. Everything, it was a mess. I look down and see Inko cradling her drunk son. He looked like a mess. He reaked of alcohol.

"I-inko what happened" She looked at me crying. "I don't know. I-I walked in and saw a bottle of alcohol in his hand and then he calapsed on the floor."

Izuku started to wake up. His eyes were bloodshot red. He pushed his mom off him. I tried hugging him but he pushed me away. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME" He started crying. "LEAVE ME ALONE"

I tried calling Katsuki but he wasn't answering. The time I need him he's not picking up. Izuku ran out the front door. I tried running after him, but he was somehow faster than me.

\\Katsuki p.o.v//

I was pissed. I slammed the front door when I walked in the house "Stop slamming my door you brat" I did not want to deal with her right now. "SHUT THE FUCK UP OLD HAG"

I wasn't much of a drinker but I went down stairs and got alcohol my mom would drink. "Katsuki no.." I grabbed the bottle and left the house not caring what she had to say. I got a call from shitty hair but I didn't want to deal with anyone's shit right now.

30 minutes later

I was so out of it I didn't know where I was. Some fuckers kept being loud so I told them to 'stop being so fucking loud' "Huh... Hey andy this kids looking to get beat"

The two guys were much bigger than me. I didn't know what I was doing, The next thing I know I threw a punch at one of the guys. I punched him in the face but his friend punched me in my stomach.

I was gasping for air. He kicked me on the side of my face making me fall to the ground. He punched and kicked me a couple more times intel he walked off.

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT FUCK FACE" I was too out of it to care what happened to me next. I stood up and spit blood out of my mouth. They both turned around.

"Hey andy... I like this kid, I might not go so easy if you this time" I threw a sloppy punch and the guy named andy ducked. One of the guys held me down while the other kept punching me. It felt like hours when they decided to stop.

They obviously kicked my ass but I didn't care. My hole body hurt, but I still got up and started walking to a random location. I ended walking about 10 minutes before I fell and passed out.

I woke up to it still being dark and pouring down raining. A police was pointing a flashlight in my eyes asking what my name is. "Fuck off" "Sir are you drunk." I was starting to get pissed. I was still a little out of it so I didn't know what I was doing.

My body kinda moved on its own. "I said FUCK OFF" I threw a punch at the police officer. He grabbed me by my arms and harshly put me on the front of his car.

"I have a 10-51 and a 242. Bringing subject in" "GET THE FUCK OFF ME" Next thing I know i'm in a jail cell yelling at every police officer in the station. "Fuckkkk. IZUKUU" That's the last thing I said before I fell asleep.

\\Izuku p.o.v//
I didn't know where I was going. I found myself in a store looking for the alcohol aisle. I found what I needed and started chugging the alcohol right out of the bottle.

"U-um sir... Y-you can't do that" I kept drinking not caring. "Uhh can we get security on aisle 4" Next thing I know im on the floor being held down by the security guard. "Call 911" The security guard said.

I kept blacking out. Then I was being taken in custody. When I got the the station I hear some guy yelling at the police officers. I was put in a cell and not long after I threw up then passed out hearing someone call my name... It kinda sounded like kacchan.

alrighty so... i may or may not have finished the book before i completed it and there's only 3 more chapters left and then we have to say good bye to the book.