★Prologue★

★Prologue★

 They say life is about moments. Moments that define who we are and what will become. Personally I've experienced this first hand.

 There have been many moments in my life that defined me. I'm pretty sure you have had those moments too; a parents divorce, a tragic death, moving to a new place, getting into collage...... meeting someone.

Before everything. Before meeting him. Before dropping everything to follow my dream. I didn't have very many of these moments. I was that girl who always went to church, who did everything her parents said.

I absolutely hated it.

I hated being known as that girl. The goodie goody. I had a 4.o GPA, the head cheerleader who dated the dumb high school quarter back. People only liked me because i was popular. When i was around everyone i acted so.... so snobby. i hated myself.

Music saved me. I would never go to the party's to get drunk, (It's not like my witch of a mother would let me out) I would be at home playing my guitar and sing. That's all i did.

That's all I'll ever do.

i thought all i ever needed is my music in life; but again, that was before i met Liam Payne.

Liam Payne.

Liam Payne is the boy that changed my life. The boy that saved me.

This is the story of how Liam Payne heard my voice.

********************************

 Excited for this one.

Feeback!

Vote!