Chapter 7 ~ Church, Little Girls, & the Chatty Man

Outfit in External Link ======>

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62230484)

~*~

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

- The Bible || 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

~*~

(A/N: Longest chapter i have ever writen!)

Chapter 7

**Aria POV**

“Run grasshopper.”

I run faster as my breath quickens. I scream my head off as I look behind me to see the muffin man chasing me with a chainsaw.

“I’m running sensei! I’m going toward the light!”

“NO-”

“Why is she screaming in her sleep?”

“Is she ok-”

“MWHAHAHHAHAH!” I jump up in bed and kick the person closest to me in the nuts. I hear a sound that’s mixed with a wheeze and a scream. “I GOT YOU MUFFIN MAN!”

“No, you got Liam.” An Irish boy says looking at the boy rolling on the ground.

“Nice PJ’s Kitty,” Harry says winking at me. I look down as a blush creeps on my cheeks while looking at my cat footie PJ’s. I pull up the hood that has ears on the top.

“Meow,” I say making my eyes big and my bottom lip pout. Harry melts on the spot taking a picture of me and with me. He sits at the edge of my bed and he pulls me into his lap. I purr as he rubs my head. The boys snicker as Liam finally stands. I send him an apologetic look, and he just smiles at me. My heart flutters at his smile.

“I want to pet your Kitty!” Louis says happily skipping over to me and petting my head. I tense at his touch as Harry notices.

“Boobear-”

“Oh maybe she’ll lick me!” Louis brings his hand up to my face as I hiss.           

“Boobear, I don’t think-”

Harry gets cut off by Louis’s scream as I bite his hand. Louis screams running around the room till he trips on one of my shirts sending him down to kiss the floor.

“OH MY GOD HARRY! WHAT IF SHE HAS RABIES? I’M GOING TO FREAKING DIE HAZ! DIEEEEEE!” Louis screams while rolling on the floor.

I roll my eyes and get off of Harry. As Harry tries to reassure Louis, I walk over to Liam.

“Hey broooo,” I say holding my fist out for a fist pump.

“Sup bro,” Liam says fist pumping me.

“Excited for the Chatty Man?” I ask smiling at him. All of a sudden, he starts laughing.

I raise an eyebrow at him as he just looks at me and laughs again. “I’m… sorry.” He says between laughs. “It’s just you look so damn cute in those cat footie PJ’s. I can’t take you seriously!” He clutches his stomach as he laughs.

I blush scarlet as he continues to laugh at my expression. He stands up straight and he kisses my forehead sending tingles through me. We look into each other’s eyes. I’m drowning in the chocolate ocean of his eyes.