Chapter 10 ~ Niley Formation

Before you read I would like you to pray. Or anything you do in any of the wonderful religions to bless anf think of the families in the Connecticut Shooting today. Or the China stabbing. Think of what you would do if  it started out as a normal day; sending your beautiful kindergardener to school on this friday. Then getting a call that some stupid Bastard with a gun shot your world. I honestly cried when i found out.

There are 20 Connecticut Angels in the Sky with 22 Chinese ones. 

Bless the families.

And for the guy that caused this horific and tragic mass shooting I hope you rot in hell.

Sorry I needed to Rant :/

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!

~*~

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day..." 

- Ryan Gosling, The Notebook

~*~

 Chapter 10

**Aria POV**

Ever felt like giving up?

Ever felt so hopeless and lost?

So lonely, like you have no one to talk to and your chest hurts from pain. It feels like you have a crack in it?

That’s how I feel when I wake up on the cold soaking ground. The storm is still here when I woke up. The thought of Liam’s hurt face keeping me going.

I think of Liam as I fade.

~*~

*5 hours later*

**Riley POV**

I refuse to leave Aria’s side. I clutch her hand as the machines beep and try to fix her.

Even if I haven’t known her that long it feels like I’ve known her forever. She took me in when no one else would. People looked at me in disgust whenever I walked by them; I had reeked of blood and dumpster. I was a broken girl everyone over looked.

Except for Aria.

She saw the good in me when everyone else just walked passed. Sure people gave me money and had thrown scraps at me, but is nothing compared to what Aria did.

“You’re going to be ok Aria. I just know it,” I whisper clutching her hand.

“Riley?”

I turn around to see Niall looking at me in concern.

Niall is a very cute Irish boy. To tell the truth I have a tiny crush on him. I mean, who wouldn’t? He’s a total sweetheart.

I know he’ll never like me; a broken girl from America.

“Yes Niall?” I ask my voice cracking at the end. He looks at me with sympathy and walks over to me. He sits down slowly next to me as if he’s scared of my reaction. I smile a small smile as he returns it. He hesitatingly pats my knee to comfort me. It’s like as if he’s saying, ‘I’m here for you.’

My smile only grows at the feeling that stirs in the pit of my stomach as he rubs small circles in my knee with his fingers. I blush as I clutch Aria’s hand tighter. To my surprise she squeezes my hand back. I look up at her face to see a small smile on her face.