Chapter 6 ~ Real Me

Outfit in External Link ===========>

(http://www.polyvore.com/real_me/set?id=61786988#stream_box)

~*~

"Live your dream and never wake up."

- Lam Payne

~*~

Chapter 6

**Aria POV**

The rush of performing is the best feeling ever.

The crowds’ cheers shaking the stage, the lights blinding your eyes, the music you love singing.

I just love the rush.

It’s 2 weeks after and I’m still buzzing. I still buzz every morning thinking about it. I guess you can call me famous now; my performance went viral on YouTube. The boys made me a twitter and I’m already at 3 million followers. Yeah, 3 freaking million followers. I couldn’t believe it! I have tons of fans you could say. I get no hate. Zero. It surprises me too I know! The Directioners love me already and are feuding for me to go out with Harry or Liam. ‘Haria’ and ‘Laria’ trend on twitter all the time.

It’s just weird to get all this attention and for people to say I love you without even knowing the real me.

That’s why today, on October 3rd, I’m going to tell the world my story.

~*~

Management signed me as opening act of One Direction for their Take me Home tour. We were all ecstatic! As celebration me and Niall had the whole menu at Nandos; Like legit the whole menu. I think Niall appreciates me for being a part of the group so he can have someone to pig out with. He once woke me up at 2 in the morning to go to McDonalds.

I think of how my life changed so drastically while lying in bed on the cool fall morning. I trace the burn scar on my wrist from the big cigarette she put on my wrist. I think of all the pain I went through, I think of the times I cried myself to sleep hating myself and my life. I think of the smiles and laughs I had with my father. All memories run through my head as I start to cry.

“Oshawott!” Zayn yells running into my room. He was a smiling little camper till he sees that I’m crying. “What’s wrong?” He asks concerned sitting at the edge of my bed.

I sit up and rub my eyes as he rubs my back. “It’s my past.”

“Your past?” Zayn says confused raising an eyebrow.

I almost tell him. I was so close to and it almost ruined my plan. Only Lou and the band know my plan on telling the boys and the world. I don’t like the idea of people not knowing the real me. So I also requested cameras to be around the venue recording along with photographers. I want my story to be out there to inspire kids like me; kids who are stuck in situations with no way out.

I just want to make a difference.

“You’ll find out soon enough.”

~*~

“You sure you want to do this?” Lou asks as she puts the finishing touches on my makeup.

“Positive. There’s no turning back now,” I say standing and examining myself in the mirror. I’m wearing a beautiful sparkly dress that goes to right above my knees with black tights and heels. My blue eyes look brighter tonight because of the grey sparkly eye shadow. My lips look plumper with the bright red lipstick that makes my skin paler.