Chapter 2 ~ Can we keep her?!

"I am always amazed that so many people are concerned with wanting to be what they are not;What is the point of making yourself look ridiculous?

You don't always have to pretend to be strong,there is no need to prove all the time that everything is going well,you shouldn't be concerned about what other people are thinking.

Cry if you need to,it's good to cry out all your tears,because only then you will be able to smile again..."

― Paulo Coelho, Like the Flowering River

~*~

Chapter 2

**Aria POV**

(http://www.polyvore.com/hey_there_stranger/set?id=60253962)

(Outfit also in Externall link ======>)

The next morning after my best performance ever, I was walking out of my box when a woman sees me. My eyes widen and I turn away from her, my cheeks red with embarrassment. People have caught me before coming out of my box; they usual just look at me in disgust and continue on with their days. This woman is different. She looks at me with sympathy in her eyes, not pity. Her baby plays with her hair on her shoulder, smiling and giggling on her shoulder.

This woman is beautiful in her in fashion outfit. Compared to me in my 'I like cats' jumper, skinny jeans, my black combat boots and Pikachu hat (don't judge; Pokemon is the way of life). I try to look busy stuffing myself with cookies I bought yesterday to get the women to go away.

**Lou POV**

I stare as the girl tries to make herself look busy stuffing herself with cookies. It was just she was all the boys in one; the Pokemon hat Zayn loves, a cat jumper like Harry, the randomness and boldness of Louis, eating the food fast and adorable like Niall, and the childness of Liam. I have to at least get her name.

I look over at the cardboard boxes that look to be makeshift into a house; then I realize she lives here. She doesn't have anywhere to go. Lux plays with my hair giggling cutely.

She doesn't have anywhere to go...

There's an extra bed at the hotel! She doesn't look to be a crazy person. The only thing I'm worried about is the boys.

"Hello, girl," I call out to her.

**Aria POV**

"Hello, girl."

I look up to see the women smiling at me warmly. She walks over to me and holds out a hand, "I'm Lou Teasdale." I shake her hand nervously. Why is she talking to me? No one ever bothers to. Lou adjusts the baby to look at me, "And this is my daughter Lux. Wave hi Lux."

The cute baby waves at me a giggles causing me to smile. I've always had a soft spot for small children. I used to work in the nursery in the church every Sunday.

"Um, hello, I'm Aria Hughes," I say nervously shaking her hand. I look at Lux and wave at her causing her to giggle.

"You want to hold her?" Lou says smiling at me holding Lux out who is reaching for me.

"Sure," I say giggling as I take Lux in my arms. I hum to her softly and play with her fingers. Lou studies me like a book for a minute.

"Are you living in that?" She points to the cardboard box in disgust. Do I trust Lou? I mean, yes she's letting me hold her baby, she's nice and came over to introduce herself.

"Yes," I say quietly, letting Lux play with the poms on my amazing Pikachu hat. She giggles as she plays with them in her tiny hands.

"Why?"