Back again | 4

"...What?" I breath out and my eyes widened, "I came ask about why he hasn't been at school..." I say slowly and feel myself being engulfed by Inko and feeling my shirt dampen.

'I really did do this' I realise and wrap my arms around the poor mother.

Bakugo's POV:

-Time skip (1 year)-

"KATSUKI WAKE UP!" "YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" "ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF KATSUKI!?" My mum screams from downstairs.

"OKAY I'M FUCKING AWAKE YOU OLD HAG!" I yell my reply and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Well more like scrub the shit out of those fucking germs. I put on my uniform and sluggishly trudged down the stairs.

"Well it's about damn time you came down, you're going to be late if you eat breakfast with us, take this toast and go to school already" "yeah whatever" I mumble and grab a price of half burnt toast, shove it in my mouth, force my shoes on and exit the house with a quick goodbye and some stupid remark from my mum.

"Hey Bakubro!" A certain shitty hair called out. "What?" "Nothing bro, just gonna walk with you for the rest of the way to the school!" He declares excitedly. I just keep silent for the rest of the walk.

"Yeah but like who is he?" "I don't know!" "Why is he in here then?" "I don't know again!" "We're not even asking you!" "What?" "So does he seem familiar to anyone!" "No" "maybe he's a new student" "you can't join the hero course halfway through the year" "well maybe you can" "Well he's clearly not, look at what he's wearing!" "You're right, that's not the uniform!"

"AGHHHH CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!? IT TOO DAMN EARLY TO BE THIS NOISY!" I yell as I enter the room. Everyone seems to be huddled in a group discussing something so early in the morning. Damn extras.

Wait...

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING SEAT!" I roar at the top of my
Lungs.

"Bakugo, you cannot be rude to someone just because you don't know them!" Four eyes exclaims signifying the person sitting in my seat.

"I said, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING SEAT!" I holler once again, the nonchalant behaviour of this individual infuriating me.

"Awww don't you think that's a little harsh Kacchan?" My eyes enlarge. The chirpy voice and specific nickname burning holes into my brain. I couldn't believe it. I was frozen and memories flooded back into my head. It couldn't be.

"...Deku?"
_____

Sincerely, Kay ❤️🙂