Argumets | 5

"Awww don't you think that's a little harsh Kacchan?" My eyes enlarge. The chirpy voice and specific nickname burning holes into my brain. I couldn't believe it. I was frozen and memories flooded back into my head. It couldn't be.

"...Deku?"

Bakugo's POV:

"Ah so you remember me!?" Deku chirps excitedly, removing his feet from the desk and standing up meeting my line of view.

I was angry. No, Angry is an understatement. I was outraged.

"How? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR MOTHER!?" I yelled clenching my fists and ignoring the shocked looks of the entire class.

"She knew deep down that me trying to become a hero was never gonna happen. Besides she has one less person to look after" he answers calmly, way to calmly. And that pissed me off.

"YOU WERE GONE FOR ONE YEAR AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SHOW UP HERE, LET ALONE IN FRONT OF ME!?" I shout once more and a look of anger passes through the shorter boys face.

"WHAT!?" He says raising his eyebrows. "I HAVE ALL THE FUCKING RIGHT TO SHOW UP HERE! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN LOOK AT ME AFTER YOU TOLD ME TO FUCKING KILL MY SELF!" He screams and my eyes broaden even more.

"I didn't-"

"YES YOU FUCKING DID, YOU WATCHED IT HAPPEN, YOU DIDN'T EVEN STOP ME!" He screamed repeatedly. "YOU FUCKING STOOD THERE AND JUST WATCHED ME FUCKING JUMP!"

"AND GUESS WHAT? LOOKS LIKE YOU NEVER FUCKING GOT WHAT YOU WANTED BECAUSE IM FUCKING ALIVE!" He shouted before coat and letting out shallow breaths.

"Izuku-" I was cut of once again."

"NO! You don't get to call me fucking Izuku, it's fucking Deku to you. Because that all I am right? A useless, quirkless idiot" he utters and retreats for the window.

"I'm gonna make your life a living hell, just like you did to me Kacchan" he grinned and I felt a shiver run down my spine.

"Oh and don't even think about telling my mum, unless you want me to slit your throat" he jumped out the window just before Aizawa entered the room.
_____

Sincerely, Kay ❤️🙂