Shopping and Late Night Kills | 9

"This isn't a laughing matter Izu!" He says standing up and pointing at me. My laughter dies down and I look up at him seriously. "You're right it isn't" I state before be both break down in giggles.

Midoriya's POV

"What's the fucking difference?" I ask holding up both packets. "Don't you see Izu? The right one is instant noodles and the left one is fresh noodles!" Dabi says taking the packets out of my hands.

"But like dude, they both work the same, you put hot water and they start cooking" I say poking Dabi's cheeks.

He raises his head and inspects my face. "You're right" he lets out slowly and I grin under my face mask"I know, I'm always right" I beam and Dabi jumps at me.

"YOU COCKY BASTARD!" He shouts and chases me around the market.

Me and Dabi are heading to the abandoned suburb where we live bags full of groceries in hand. "But like I don't understand at all, how do you even like fucking cabbage?" Dabi says a look of disgust on his face. "Tastes like shit" he then adds.

"I don't know I think it tastes fine-" I say before getting cut off by noise in a near by alley. Me and Dabi look at each other a mischievous glint in our eyes. We drop our bags against a wall and proceed into the alleyway.

"Well look what we have here" Dabi says.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Dabi complains and pulls his shirt over his shoulders.

"I've been telling you Dabi, Wear black not white" I say rolling my eyes "you know white gets stained easily" I mumble sipping on my drink.

"Ughhh but I like white fucking shirts" he groans and grabs a new shirt.

"Black hides blood stains and white doesn't" I mumble once more getting an annoyed hum in return.

"Yeah well you wear a white shirt as well and you somehow manage to never get blood on you damn shirt!" He says as he walks over to me.

"Yeah well maybe you start killing people by burning them like you used to do instead of stabbing them." I reply and smirk. Dabi leans in, his face only inches away from mine.

"You know...I still think you would look better with scars" he whispers in my ear slowly and I can't help but gulp.
I guess you could say that this side of Dabi scares me a little. The side where he wants to scar my skin and toy with me.

Dabi then licks my ear and moves down to my neck only to suck and bite on the same spot. "S-stop" I breath out slight pleasure rushing through me.

"Well I'm going to sleep" he smirks and turns towards his room. "Night Izu" he yawns and closes the door behind him.

"Night Dabi" I reply also heading towards my room. 'I wonder if Kacchan is sleeping already' I shake my head at the thought and fall into a dark abyss.
_____

Sincerely, Kay ❤️🙂