Spying | 7

"Okay Izu, lets get home before the sun sets" he says grabbing my arms and dragging me back.

"Yes sir!"

Bakugou's POV

"Thanks for saving my ass earlier" I mumble, God this is embarrassing.

"What was that?" Pikachu says smiling. "Thanks..."

"I can't hear you!" He exclaims cupping his ears and leaning in. "FUCKING DUNCE FACE!" I yell, mini explosion coming out from my hands.

"HAHAHA!" He laughs and runs away. Piece of shit. "No problem Bakugo!" He grins and I proceed to glare at him.

"Hey Bakubro, What was that this morning?" Shitty hair asks and scotch tape nods along. "Fucking nothing" I say and grab my bag. If they ask again I will murder them.

They seem to understand and just drop it, Thank god. "Okay guys listen up!" Shitty hair catches everyone's attention. "Regarding this morning, I know what happened is still a shock and all, but we don't know if it is true or not, if it is then Katsuki that's not very manly" he says looking my my direction before continuing.

"But we can't associate the current Bakugou with the past Bakugou. He's a changed man. So let's forget this happened and all continue being friends okay?" He says and everyone agrees, some were hesitant like shitty glasses and round face but in the end they all agreed.

"Okay if that's it I'm going home" I state, turn my back and depart from the classroom.

Okay I know following people is wrong but I can't help it, fucking deku and some burnt potato are walking together and I can't help but follow them. I'm sensing bad vibes from the both of them.

I see fucking earphone jack walk past, "Hey you fucker!" I call out and see her turn around in confusion before joining me behind a bush.

"What on earth are you doing Bakugou?" She asked with her brows raised and I point at the 2 people walking together.

"Hey isn't that the dude that showed up in class this morning?" She asks recognising his outfit. I mean who wouldn't. He's wearing a long burnt coat and a fucking face mask. I nod angrily. "Sooooo why did you call me over?" She questions.

"Tell me what the fuck they are talking about?" I say with my brows furred. "Uhhh no" she says standing up before I pull her back down behind the bush.

"Fucking tell you piece of shit!" I command raising my voice tiny explosion occurring. "Sheesh dude okay" she says raising her hands in defence before doing her thing.

"Ummm they're talking about what they should eat for dinner"

"And if they should give their house a makeover"

"And if they should raise chickens-" "Okay you know what? fuck off I wanna know the important things!" I whisper shout getting mad again.

"Okay dude chill" she says before concentrating again. Raising fucking chickens? The fuck is wrong with them?

"Oh okay I got real tea!" She informs and scrunches her face as she listens closely

"...they're talking about who's killed the most people" she slowly breaths out in shock before looking over at me.

"What?"
_____

Sincerely, Kay ❤️🙂