#17

"Its so good to see you again Y/n." Lisa smiles, opening the door fully for you and Jungkook to enter. You smile and walk in with Jungkook.

"Mr Jeon." Lisa greets, he nods at her and the both of you take a seat. Lisa goes to her desk and checks your results that came in.

"Hmm," Lisa hums as she checks the test results.

"Is something wrong?" Jungkook asks, she looks at and smiles as she shakes her head.

"Not at all, but her condition hasn't gotten any worse, nor has it improved." She explains. Jungkook's disappointed but he nods. You're too busy folding the sleeves of your baggy shirt into knots, not paying any attention to the conversation.

"But hey, it will take some time." Lisa assures, Jungkook nods again and looks at you.

"Well, that's it for today. I'll see you next week okay Y/n?" Lisa asks and you nod instantly.

"Take care." Lisa says, walking Jungkook and you out of her office.

"You too Unnie!" Lisa smiles and ruffles your hair.

||

The drive is quiet, too quiet. You look at Jungkook to see that he's focused on the road.

"Kookie?" You call, no answer.

You pout.

"Kookie?" You call a little louder, no answer. But little did you know that Jungkook could hear you, he just wanted to see what you'd do for his attention. He smirks when he see's you sit back in your seat with your arms crossed over your chest.

Then you got an idea, you don't know from where it came, but it came.

You put your hand on his upper thigh near his crotch making Jungkook's eyes widen as he quickly pressed brakes and the car came to an halt.

"W- what are you doing?" He asks as he stares at you with widen eyes. You giggle.

"I wanted your attention."

Jungkook chuckles and takes your hand from his thigh and places it on his crotch. You blush when you feel it hard.

"Well you see what you did to daddy, princess?" His voice became deeper.

"W- what?" you ask. Jungkook chuckles, you're way too innocent. He let's go of your hand and you take it away from his bulge.

"Nothing, just don't do that again unless you want daddy to punish you, okay?" He pecks your lips and starts the engine again. Your cheeks turn red and you quickly look out the window as the car starts.

Jungkook smiles to himself.

'She's adorable.'